- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension requires registration to download.
Web developers can build custom apps that can expand the features of EasySocial more than just an online community.
6 Reasons Why You Should Choose EasySocial:
1. Build modern communities with better engagement tools best for intranets, enterprises and large corporations
2. Supports future needs of the community as it is able to expand by adding customized applications and tools.
3. Ready to support all kinds of communities with customized registration flow based on specific membership requirements.
4. Reach further and expand interactions from wider networks from members from different social networks.
5. Best for creating communities that are condusive for employees, customers and suppliers to share common interests.
6. Backed by proven record of outstanding support by a team of dedicated professional Joomla developers with over 20 years of experience.
Key Features of EasySocial:
- Groups for users where users can collaborate in groups with a variety of applications built for it.
- Events allows users to create meetups and collaborate with attendees on the event.
- Customizable forms for membership registration to suit according to your community requirements
- Privacy settings for each member profiles, posts and in the activity stream
- Get live community updates on the latest activities with live feeds and email notifications
- Login with Facebook account and expand the reach of your EasySocial community
- Members can help keep communities clean from spam and abusive activities with direct reports to admin
- Private messaging or conversations with one or more members within the community
Other Useful Features:
- Migration from JomSocial and Community Builder
- Amazon S3 storage spport
- Built in Achievement and Points system
- Attach and share files in activity stream
- EasyBlog 3.9
- Invitex, Quick2Cart, jGive (by TechJoomla)
- Parainvite (by SIMBunch)
- JFBConnect (by SourceCoast)
- Collaborate Chat, Super Login Pro Module (by Herdboy)
- Music Collection (by JoomlaThat)
If you would like to integrate with EasySocial, contact email@example.com.
Future of EasySocial:
- Refer to the roadmap http://stackideas.com/roadmap/easysocial
- Upcoming template support for EasySocial
- Membership subscription for EasySocial
See EasySocial in real action in the Demo http://demo.stackideas.com
Support plans are available for EasySocial http://stackideas.com/easysocial/plans
EasySocial is brought to you by the same creators of EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss and Komento.
As for EasySocial, it is a new product and the documentation is still a little spare, but you probably won't need it (just drop StackIdeas a quick email if you do). I used the the other big social engine for many years and never really got it to work correctly. I had EasySocial installed and customized to my site within a hour. The only negative is that there are not as many third-party plugins available yet (like calendars, quizzes, etc.) so be sure to consider if you need any of those to be integrated with your social flow. Even then, you should definitely try EasySocial before any other social extension - I think the support and ease-of-use will far outweigh any other consideration.
In all my years of developing sites with Joomla (and Mambo before that)... Never have I been so excited and grateful for a team of Joomla component developers.
I suggest you take a look at their forum to get an idea of how proactive and helpful their team is. EVERY single problem or question gets answered or solved with a great attitude, and if it is a weekend, and it takes a few hours to reply, they apologize for being slow.
I have owned EasyBlog and EasyDiscuss for a couple of years now, and I bought EasySocial back when it first came out. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the products they make, and the service they provide. They make all their customers feel like we are a part of their team. They involve us in every step of the planning. They constantly are seeking our feedback and acting accordingly.
As an Entrepreneur myself, I have to say, their standard of service inspires. I am constantly learning from their practices.
Every time I have a question the team are very quick to respond and I am pleased to say that no problem has gone unresolved.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this extension, which has a rich feature set, but mostly because I know it has a quality team standing behind it.
It is hard to describe how great these guys are and how their product keeps on improving, it seems almost weekly!
I have had several issues with the installation on my site, posted up a help request in the forum, and each time got both a quick response, and they actually fixed the problem for me! I can't say enough.
I was a bit worried with them being on the almost opposite side of the world, but their responsiveness is great.
The product itself is really, really advanced. It allows really seamless integration with Joomla, Kunena and several other extensions. Using Easysocial in conjunction with Easyblog lets you use your ES photo galleries as your source for photos in your blogs without doing anything more.
Just darn cool stuff here. :)
Just like what others are saying about StackIdeas you can count us as one of the happy customer.
Check out their forum to know it yourself.
As for EasySocial, it is still young but it has an outstanding features that other social component has not thought of especially in security and access.
Two thumbs up for Stackideas team. Check them out!
A most professional and outstanding extension indeed. I am currently utilising EasySocial in an online forum (alongside Kunena) and support for educators. We are suitably impressed with the capabilities and features the extension has added to our website.
It was reasonably easy to install and configure. Within 30 minutes I was up and running. The entire process of purchasing the extension through to the installation and the set-up was quite seamless.
Hats off to the developers on a great job! Well done and thank you!
JomSocial looks great out of the box, has a very mature ‘ecosystem’ around 3rd party products, but I was ‘spooked’ when they closed their forum some time back. It seemed like they were saying ‘just buy the subscription, but please leave us in peace’. Suicidal business move IMHO. They have since been taken over and the forum reinstated, so time will tell how things go there.
What of the new kid on the block, EasySocial?
I can sum EasySocial up in one sentence… If all of the best bits of Community Builder and JomSocial had a baby, that baby would be EasySocial!
EasySocial is young, energetic, and eager to learn and please. EasySocial makes me enjoy developing websites. It is simply a joy to work with. I have four websites planned for this year and EasySocial is going to be the backbone of all of them.
As for Mark and the rest of the team at Stackideas. The work ethic of these guys is insane! I don’t honestly know when they sleep. I’ve been in touch with Mark about various things, including improvements and suggestions over the last week or two and I receive helpful and informative replies from him at all hours of the day and night. As if that wasn’t enough, this is on top of him and his colleagues being in the middle of getting the eagerly anticipated 1.2 version of EasySocial ready for release.
Every post on their forum gets answered, and gets answered quickly, politely (non of this condescending, curt and intimidating nonsense seen elsewhere) and is signed of with a smile :-)
As for the 1.2 release of EasySocial, it is a HUGE update. I think Mark said on the forum that there have been something like 600 changes and new features! You know I said they didn’t sleep? Well, in the last three weeks, they have released four betas and one release candidate of EasySocial 1.2. The EasySocial community is very active and have supported the beta programme, reporting on bugs and feature suggestions etc. The good thing is that these guys listen. They fixed something like 300 beta issues in about 1-2 weeks.
Other Joomla developers, are you listening?
Sometimes I have to remind myself that EasySocial is just a few months old. You forget and think that you are working with a very mature product. That is the biggest compliment I can give these guys. Yes there are some things missing, but 1.2 addresses the most important ones, such as groups and I expect they will release a stable version in the next few weeks. They publish a road map here (google it), so you always know exactly which features are coming and when.
Development of EasySocial is progressing at an astonishingly rapid pace, there are lots of new features on the horizon. The ones I personally can’t wait for are Events, Paid Subscriptions and a built-in invite system, all due in the next 2-3 months! With events, I even made some suggestions about the ability to link events to Joomla articles via a plug-in and/or module and Mark took the time to understand exactly how I thought it could work and I’m sure we will see that excellent feature.
3rt party support is gathering pace, with Jreviews (my Joint favourite Joomla developer), SourceCoast, Simbunch, TechJoomla and many, many others having already integrated their own products with EasySocial. On top of having integrated some of their existing products, the latter are also jointly developing a mobile app for EasySocial, with Stackideas providing the UI design expertise.
Can it get any better?