- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- This extension requires registration to download.
Web developers can build custom apps that can expand the features of EasySocial more than just an online community.
6 Reasons Why You Should Choose EasySocial:
1. Build modern communities with better engagement tools best for intranets, enterprises and large corporations
2. Supports future needs of the community as it is able to expand by adding customized applications and tools.
3. Ready to support all kinds of communities with customized registration flow based on specific membership requirements.
4. Reach further and expand interactions from wider networks from members from different social networks.
5. Best for creating communities that are condusive for employees, customers and suppliers to share common interests.
6. Backed by proven record of outstanding support by a team of dedicated professional Joomla developers with over 20 years of experience.
Key Features of EasySocial:
- Groups for users where users can collaborate in groups with a variety of applications built for it.
- Events allows users to create meetups and collaborate with attendees on the event.
- Customizable forms for membership registration to suit according to your community requirements
- Privacy settings for each member profiles, posts and in the activity stream
- Get live community updates on the latest activities with live feeds and email notifications
- Login with Facebook account and expand the reach of your EasySocial community
- Members can help keep communities clean from spam and abusive activities with direct reports to admin
- Private messaging or conversations with one or more members within the community
Other Useful Features:
- Migration from JomSocial and Community Builder
- Amazon S3 storage spport
- Built in Achievement and Points system
- Attach and share files in activity stream
- EasyBlog 3.9
- Invitex, Quick2Cart, jGive (by TechJoomla)
- Parainvite (by SIMBunch)
- JFBConnect (by SourceCoast)
- Collaborate Chat, Super Login Pro Module (by Herdboy)
- Music Collection (by JoomlaThat)
If you would like to integrate with EasySocial, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future of EasySocial:
- Refer to the roadmap http://stackideas.com/roadmap/easysocial
- Upcoming template support for EasySocial
- Membership subscription for EasySocial
See EasySocial in real action in the Demo http://demo.stackideas.com
Support plans are available for EasySocial http://stackideas.com/easysocial/plans
EasySocial is brought to you by the same creators of EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss and Komento.
The product speaks for itself. If you ever try EasySocial which has all the bells and whistles, you won’t be willing to use anything else. What I like the most: they are listening to their customers. Also, when it comes to bug-fixes, with each new version (regardless of the fact it’s a new major release or just a smaller sub-version) they bring new functions to the table, and these tiny enhancements make them outstanding.
The team is dedicated, reliable, fast, and kind enough to help you during day and night. I actually wonder when they sleep :) Whenever you need assistance, these guys will be there for you to lend a hand, answer your questions or solve your issues. The support usually responds within hours, keeping you up-to-date.
They definitely run my league, so I give them my highest recommendation.
Recently I run into a problem after an update, I thought that it was caused by the EasySocial update but is was not!.
StackIdeas helped me although it wasn't their software after all that was causing the problem. Thumbs up!
1. UTF8 URL not support well when SEF is enabled by Joomla default.
3. UI too small and too close on mobile, which not easy too find and not easy to click by fingure.
4. Joomla 3.3.3 not fully support well. System message not bring to the guest. i.e. when login fail, mo message on front end until logged in successfully.
Unfortunatley, more and more I was getting unhappy and since a year I was thinking about switching to EasySocial. I was on JomSocial for such a long time, and EasySocial is so much younger cheaper ... can it fulfill all of that features that JomSocial can?
Yes, and much better then I ever could imagine!
The updates are nearly bug-free, the support is outstanding, the usability on the frontend is fantastic, the developement is extremly motivated, for my opinion in the moment this is one of the top-extensions that you can buy!
The migration from JomSocial is extremely easy and works brilliant, the software is integrating perfectly with other extensions like sh404, jPayplans, Kunena, AcyMailing and much more.
In addition to that, StackIdeas don´t refuse support when it´s a problem connected with another extension.
This software is worth every single cent that it is charged and I couldn´t imagine that a community-extension can be so easy-to-use and in the same moment so complex in the features.
Well done, StackIdeas!
As for EasySocial, it is a new product and the documentation is still a little spare, but you probably won't need it (just drop StackIdeas a quick email if you do). I used the the other big social engine for many years and never really got it to work correctly. I had EasySocial installed and customized to my site within a hour. The only negative is that there are not as many third-party plugins available yet (like calendars, quizzes, etc.) so be sure to consider if you need any of those to be integrated with your social flow. Even then, you should definitely try EasySocial before any other social extension - I think the support and ease-of-use will far outweigh any other consideration.
In all my years of developing sites with Joomla (and Mambo before that)... Never have I been so excited and grateful for a team of Joomla component developers.
I suggest you take a look at their forum to get an idea of how proactive and helpful their team is. EVERY single problem or question gets answered or solved with a great attitude, and if it is a weekend, and it takes a few hours to reply, they apologize for being slow.
I have owned EasyBlog and EasyDiscuss for a couple of years now, and I bought EasySocial back when it first came out. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the products they make, and the service they provide. They make all their customers feel like we are a part of their team. They involve us in every step of the planning. They constantly are seeking our feedback and acting accordingly.
As an Entrepreneur myself, I have to say, their standard of service inspires. I am constantly learning from their practices.
Every time I have a question the team are very quick to respond and I am pleased to say that no problem has gone unresolved.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this extension, which has a rich feature set, but mostly because I know it has a quality team standing behind it.
It is hard to describe how great these guys are and how their product keeps on improving, it seems almost weekly!
I have had several issues with the installation on my site, posted up a help request in the forum, and each time got both a quick response, and they actually fixed the problem for me! I can't say enough.
I was a bit worried with them being on the almost opposite side of the world, but their responsiveness is great.
The product itself is really, really advanced. It allows really seamless integration with Joomla, Kunena and several other extensions. Using Easysocial in conjunction with Easyblog lets you use your ES photo galleries as your source for photos in your blogs without doing anything more.
Just darn cool stuff here. :)
Just like what others are saying about StackIdeas you can count us as one of the happy customer.
Check out their forum to know it yourself.
As for EasySocial, it is still young but it has an outstanding features that other social component has not thought of especially in security and access.
Two thumbs up for Stackideas team. Check them out!