Main characteristic of Koparent application is its full reservation system for using products or services (apartment, room, car, customer services...), managing these reservations and calculation all expenses and additional costs.
Application Functions consist of many features, options and setting which allow the user to control and fully adapt the application to the needs of different business types. By simply turning off Reservation option, user can also get a component for selling products, real estates and services.
The posibility of PayPal and various Payment installations, provides you with a simple web shop, catalog or advertising website for your product or service presentation. You can find detailed specifications of all application features on this web site, and for any additional questions, you can contact us at any time.
With purchasing of this Component, you also get the possibility of installing necessary modules and plug-ins, as well as customer support for one year. Also, you will gain access to all upgrades which we will develop in the meantime, and they will be free for subscribers (new modules, plug-ins, templates, features and similar...).
Koparent Application is created especially for companies which offer their products or services in a form of renting, such as:
- Holiday Houses
- Bed and Breakfast accommodations
- Business offices
- Construction vehicles
- Halls, congress rooms
- Storage houses and garages
- Sport halls
- Catering services
- Hiring a band
And many more types of businesses where you need to advertise your real estate, product or similar service and make it available for your customers to rent it for a long or short period of time.
Therefore, we created a full reservation system which allows your customers to:
- See full and detailed description of your product / service /real estate
- Search for adverts by various parameters
- See picture gallery for every advert separately
- Find location via Google maps
- Choose additional services you offer
- See additional costs
- Check out calendar which shows current and updated availability
- Make on-line booking by simply clicking on the calendar
- See all the costs before making the reservation
- Manage their reservations by login to their profile: see the info, print out their reservation pamphlet (voucher), send the advert link to a friend…
- Get the calculation for their reservation, calculate advance and pay using Pay Pal or other means of payment
The system also allows you to:
- Create different Users who post the adverts
- Make advert Categories
- Choose one of many pre-set Categories for you advert
- Create an Advert with many options and ch
I've tried many other booking components, and this one beats most of them.
- versatility: It could be used for booking many type of bookable things: Apartments, Rooms, Hotels, Campsites, Cars, Boats, everything.
- it could be used as property listing system too
- Easy seasonal prices creating system.
- flexibility: possibility to create various type of custom fields and to group them
- building custom search: this is the only component (as I know) which gives you an option to set math operators when searching, for example for distances.
- Each custom field can be set to be shown in list, details or in advanced search, or in search module.
- It's relatively easy (for skilled programers) to customize it beyond available options in backend.
- It's being actively developed, with more and more features added in every new version
- Excellent user support
- Developers also listen user suggestions and adds em in every next version, if suggested features adds to overall component usability
- Image manager could be better. Needs option to select and upload more than one file at once.
- Booking calendar needs to have option to display booked start date and end date as triangle. This is a must for night bookings.
- Creating season prices needs to have option to set different price according to different number of persons
- Big Koparent images in admin area. This is just a small rant, rather than actuall cons. IMHO, it's OK to brand your component, but smaller icons with link in bottom could do same job as well ;)
I must say that I'll stick with Koparent, and I'm seeing bright future for this component
Thank you all for your kind words of support. This is why we strive to build the best and reliable booking system as possible. Our subscribers are responsible for all new features and extensions that we build upon Koparent.
Once again thank you all for your support.
Above all, I've had great support and really do recommend this.
After hours of searching and testing for suitable Real Estate component I have decided to try this one. My site needed few things other components did not provide ex: custom search filters (like drop-down boxes or radio buttons) which could also appear in search form, searching properties by year of built and so on.
I bought a subscription and after just one working day, with great help of Koparent Team (Thank you guys!!), EVERYTHING was set up as I requested.
To show my gratitude I decided to translate the whole component as they did not have it translated to my language yet. And then I was positively surprised and realized how many possibilities this component have. It is HUGE! It can manage almost everything from ticket reservation through Real Estate. I have used it also for my other site, where you can book and rent bilboard stand all over the country! If you are serching for a component to sell, rent or book things and places. Try it! It is worth every effort.
Dear Koparent Team, you deserve for a standing ovation! Thank you again!
also excellent after-sales service, very attentive to suggestions and willing to solve any problems.
I would really recommend this component.
discounts, additional costs per reservation, etc...). The installation was easy and what suprised me was the support, they responded in a matter of minutes. I dont't think that all features are covered in the demo on
their site, because full extent of the component is when you start to use it then you are certain that your money was not wasted but invested. I suggest it 100%