yKhoon Word Censorship (previously known as Word Censorship) is an extension that can censor the word that you do not want them to display it in your article. This extension is typically useful when you have a comment system for public to use. This extension will replace the word that you do not want then to display to some other words. Other than using the extension to censor words, you also can use it to replace words.
For example, you can change the word "you so ugly" to "you so u**y" or "you so ugly" to "you so beautiful".
- Compatible with PHP 7.
- Set the restricted words.
- Set the replace words if the restricted words is found.
- The restricted words and the replace words can only be set in the Joomla! Administration (Back-end).
- Joomla! Administration (Back-end) is not affected by the extension functionality.
- Compatible with AJAX enable website.
- Work on every browser.
- Compatible with K2.
- Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
- YK Lim
- Last updated:
- Jul 20 2016
- Date added:
- Oct 23 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated