* Ability to get images from popular Joomla! galleries such as Phoca Gallery, JoomGallery, RS Gallery 2 as well as Flick, Picasa, and Facebook.
* Gallery Themes Support: Default Classic, Theme Slider, Theme Grid and other.
* Gallery presentation via menu item (component), in module position (module) and inside article (content plug-in).
* Alternative gallery optimized for mobile devices: iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and other.
* Customized title, description and link for each image in gallery.
* Very user-friendly interface with interactive image manager and visual theme configuration.
* Resizable to fit anywhere on the page.
* Image animation by movement, zooming and rotating or all-in-one combination.
* 20 predefined background images or use your own graphics.
* Overlay effects like snow flakes, water bubbles and more.
* XHTML validated output code. Works well in all major browsers like FireFox, Google Chrome, IE6, IE7, Opera, Safari.
too bad to be so expensive
First of all, we are sorry for your frustration using our products. We do our best to bring smooth and convenient UX in our products, which is praised by many other user’s review. However, in some cases like yours, the image pre-processing by human (yourself) is required, because there is no way software can understand which part of the image you can to show on the slideshow. It’s even more tricky, when it comes to the case when you want to show vertical oriented image in horizontal oriented gallery.
The only thing better than the code is the support, their support is brilliant, only bettered by their support on their templates.
The products as such are very good and easy to use. The documentation is very well written and easy to understand.
PowerAdmin makes dealing with the Joomla Backend so much easier.
In making my content responsive and show nice on smartphones, I needed some help. Without any discussion the people of JoomlaShine helped free of charge, although the help subject (my content) was not at all part of their product.
Answers to questions and help/support were each time given within 24 hours.
Great people, thanks a lot.
I am using your JSN ImageShow and I really appretiate it.
First I tried free versions, and then I realised how nice it is and wanted to use full potential of the product. With good experience with you from the past I bought pro unlimited version right away.
Great support, quick communication, perfect features of the product, and ever enhancing approach is great.
Good product in connection with reliable company is excellent combination. I can only wish that other companies also adopt such fair play approach.
I really value your reliability and the way you treat my questions.
I wish you good luck with your business and many happy customers.
Thanks to the developers for such a great product - with it you can do wonders: convenient, easy, intuitive and fast - now I have no problems that arose earlier when inserting codes galleries - all done at the touch of button, built-in system "Insert JSN ImageShow".
Thank you for your review.
JSN ImageShow is an easy, yet sophisticated product. It can take images from multiple sources and show them in multiple themes. To bypass 2mb upload limitation, we had to break down the product to core and plugins to make the installation flow possible and smooth.
On the other hand, Joomla is an open source system where you can install wide variety of extensions and there is no guarantee to avoid conflicts. However, we work hard to fix possible issues and release product updates twice a month. So the trouble you confronted might already have been resolved.
But together with the amazing support of Joomlashine we solved all these issues now. Thanks again for the patience and the great work!