Create any number of RSS feeds, select which sections and categories to include or exclude. Choose whether to render images or HTML in the feed. Output the whole the article in the feed, just the introduction or a certain number of words. The Ninja RSS Syndicator puts you in control of your feeds.
Also check out our new Enclosures Plugin and also our Content Plugin Tags remover plugin. With more plugins coming soon!
* Choice of output types: RSS 2.0, ATOM
* Write the feed name and description
* Choose the number of articles to show in feed
* Choose how to order the feed (by date descending, date ascending, section, category, article)
* Choose whether to show full text, a number of words in feed or just the intro text
* Choose the format for rendering author name
* Choose whether to render HTML
* Choose whether to render Images
* Choose whether to show frontpage items
* Choose which section to include
* Choose which categories to exclude
* Choose which individual articles to exclude
* Select the feed button
* Create your own personalized RSS buttons
The only issue is that you cannot set the target for the link.
It's driving me crazy that I cannot change the target from _blank.
That is not a limitation of our extension, it is a limitation of RSS. You cannot set the link target as it is the responsibility of the RSS Reader to decide how links are to be handled.
It's a pity you penalized our extension for this.
No hastle, No copout, Faq's, Thank You!
What a concept...If only the others...
This is a nice extension for those who are not firm with programming and who want to have singel categories as rss-feed exported.
We had some problems with tags included in the article and upon using the strip-tag-solution Ninja does offer too everything works fine.
Really remarkable is the support from this developer. When we implemented the plugin for this component and it did not work from the start, Ninja just needed a day to make the plugin originally programmed for Joomla 1.5 suitable for Joomla 2.5. This is really great.
But now, migrating all the sites to Joomla 2.5 I really wonder, if there will be an updated version or not. Some info from the devleloper would be highly appreciated!