or POP3. It forwards authentication credentials provided by the user to a
mail server, then relays the authentication decision of the mail server back
This plugin currently supports the following features:
* Fully localizable
* Set user email account based on configurable mail domain.
* Authenticate to mail server using full email address.
* Configable mail host address and port
* Optionally require secure (non-plaintext) authentication
* Support for TLS (optional or required) and SSL
* Optional validation of SSL certificate from mail server