JLinked is the easiest way to integrate your Joomla site with the largest professional social network, LinkedIn.
* Easy LinkedIn Single-Sign-On Solution:
Allow one-click LinkedIn login to over 200+ million professional users! Let users register and log into your site with their LinkedIn credentials.
* Automatic LinkedIn Share, Member, and Company widgets in content
Enable LinkedIn Share, Member or Company Profile widgets on any section, category, or article automatically with just our easy configuration options.
Also includes automatic Twitter Share, Facebook Like, and Google +1 buttons for content!
* 3rd Party Profile Integration:
Import the user's LinkedIn avatar and profile automatically. You select which LinkedIn fields are imported and how into:
Agora (J1.5 only)
* All LinkedIn Social Widgets Can Be Easily Added to Your Site:
LinkedIn Member Profile
LinkedIn Company Profile
LinkedIn Company Insider
LinkedIn Follow Company
* By the Creators of JFBConnect: The most popular Joomla / Facebook integration extension
SourceCoast has a proven record of high quality, easy to use social integration.
* Fully compatible with our JFBConnect, Facebook integration extesnion, to allow logins from the 2 most popular social networks.
* Fully Documented
Our configuration guide will take you step-by-step through LinkedIn application creation and component setup. It couldn't be simpler to add LinkedIn integration!
* No SSL Certificate Required
LinkedIn has multiple login methods. We've chosen the most compatible, yet fully secured, option which does not force you to buy and install an SSL certificate for your site.
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
SourceCoast provides top-notch support. That's why we're proud to offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
* For more information, see:
I have had such a positive experience with this developer, that this is the first time I have registered to leave a review in my 4 years of experience with joomla!
Not only does the product work just the way it should, but it comes with all the modules you could need.
Support is absolutely top notch. Questions are always answered promptly and are extremely helpful. Even helping me solve a problem that was being caused by a 3rd party extension.
Don't gamble on any other social extensions, do yourself a favor and go with these guys!
Note: I am going to gush for a second, but I honestly don't work for these guys, I've just been using their Facebook Connect and now LinkedIn connect products and really loving it.
Here is the detailed breakdown:
1. Connecting to LinkedIn is awesome - if you run any kind of community site, this is the most valuable data, and this is literally the only product out there that can do it and it goes above and beyond.
2. It works very well - It works exactly as advertised (and actually a bit better if you dig into the feature set). If you want the example - it's made by the same guys that make Joomla Facebook Connect which is used by the Joomla community itself (on this very site http://extensions.joomla.org). It connects to JomSocial, CB, K2, Kuena and a bunch of other stuff - really well.
3. They've thought it through - connecting to LinkedIn is not easy technically - there are complicated APIs that you need to connect with and even more complicated are LinkedIn's terms of service that you must follow, or your application will be banned by LinkedIn. These guys thought it through, and made sure that you are following all the requirements without even thinking about it.
4. THEIR SUPPORT IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN - I don't use this qualification lightly, because I deal with support teams all the time some are bad, some are ok, some are decent - these guys are amazing.
They respond FAST, to EVERY ticket, EVERY day. And their responses are way above the norm - they will look into every issue and give detailed feedback and explanations to every question you ask (you don't have to take my word for it - just look up their publicly visible support forum)
Furthermore, if you are trying to actually do some complicated things with their product and even hack it - they don't hide behind the standard excuse of "outside of their intended scope" - if you have a legitimate question, they will do their best to answer it. It's great.
(Again, because this was fairly effusive I have to again say that I don't work for their company and have no stake of any sort)
Anyway, if you are looking for LinkedIn connect component, this is excellent.