1) SOCIAL SHARING - Let users share your web contents on over 90 social networks resulting into dramatic increase in referral traffic.
2) SOCIAL COUNTER - Add social counters (Like, Tweet, Google +1, Linkedin Share, etc) on your Joomla site.
THIS EXTENSION ALSO WORKS WITH:
JomSocial, Community Builder, Jcomment, JomFish, Kunena, K2 content management, VirtueMart
SOCIAL SHARE LIVE DEMO:
Joomla site: http://joomla.loginradius.com/
Joomla Communities: http://jcommunity.loginradius.com
EXTENSION AVAILABLE IN 14 LANGUAGES:
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Greek, Danish, Arabic, Ukrainian, Dutch, Estonian, Polish, Portuguese
More about Social Share: https://www.loginradius.com/loginradius-for-developers/loginRadius-cms#joomlaextension
Other live demo: http://www.loginradius.com/demo
Our video: http://www.youtube.com/loginradius
Also, on occasion, when I click the Facebook login button it almost acts like it redirects to the registered user page before it's logged in and asks for your username and password again. Maybe just a glitch on my end?
Hi Scorpionlance - Thanks for great review.
We haven't heard this issue before, but we can certainly take a look at your website and try to resolve the issue with your Facebook login. Please send us more information at email@example.com and we'll be glad to investigate further.
In my Joomla 1.7 site, the template was not compatible with the module, but LoginRadius support solved the problem, published a new version of the component, and I have been able to install and configure my site in no time. Thank you !!!
Then we tried LoginRadius.
EASY instructions. Installed quickly. Couple of mods and had it working to add members to JomSocial. One problem with the redirect, but support was immediate and we kept working until the problem was fixed.
Top marks to the LoginRadius team.
My gripes with this is more cosmetic- it doesnt seem to take properly take the styling of the site's template. There needs to be customization in the following areas: Module Width, Module height, number of icons displayed, size/style of icons and disabling Joomla login/registration (it doesnt seem to work). It also seems to clash with twitter feeds.
This is perhaps the best social authentication system available on joomla right now. A few tweeks could make it unbeatable!
Hi HeavyUser, thanks a lot for reviewing the extension and for your feedback.
Our engineering team is working on further enhancements for this extension, and we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. We'll also look into the issue of the extension clashing with Twitter feeds.
Thanks again, and we look forward more suggestions from our users! Please send all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I just have the question. Is there any way to change the login form in to the horizontal menu at the top of website? Of course we will have the icon for social log in.
Thanks for reviwing Social Login extension, J.O.Y.
Currently there is limited customization of the login interface, but we are working hard to offer you more customization options and will release many more features soon.
And the help system ist perfect! If you set up the parameters for google or facebook, the (personal) parameters you need are already inside the help of this module (URL, Path), just read, copy and paste. Very good!
- It takes time to register each key for every login type (not mentioning the loginradius key itself). It could be that those keys are mandatory by the login service sites and not by loginradius though; i don't know.
- It alters the joomla core users table (which is already rather ill advised), but does NOT put it back when you uninstall this.
Thanks for reviewing our extension Social Login.
2) This is the first version of our Social Login extension and we are working hard to further improve it. Regarding your second issue about altering the Joomla core users table, we add the additional column in order to save each provider's ID for user authentication. Once a user logs in the first time with an ID provider, we save that information in this column and reference it each time the user logs in going forward. If you delete this column after uninstalling Social Login, then you will lose all Social Login data collected thus far. The readme.txt file that comes with the extension specifies information about this additional column. In the next version of our extension, the admin will be able to choose whether to keep or delete this column during uninstallation.
Please let us know if you have any more suggestions at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from everyone! :)
Once again - module looks pretty good, but no opportunity to test at own sites.
Thanks for reviewing LoginRadius. We are glad that you like the product.
We are personally looking at all requests and accepting as they come. We are really sorry that you have not yet received the invitation request. Please send your email and domains to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll prioritize your request.
Thanks again for the great review, and we are here to help if you have any other questions.