- This extension requires registration to download.
• Available networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, VKontakte, Mail.ru, Odnoklassniki
• Easy installation and setup. Must read the instructions though!
• All social networks can be merged with existing Joomla account.
• User social connections stored in database, which allows to quick login from any location.
• Requests user's email, if certain social network doesn't provide it.
• Custom avatar and profile link from different community components (JomSocial, CB, Kunena etc.) can be set instead of network's default.
• Optionally display standard login form along with social icons.
• Connections journal, where you can remove any social network connection for any user.
• No monthly costs! No user limits! Not dependent on any library!
• Absolutely fault safe from any popup blockers or tabbed windows.
• Any other network can be added by your request!
WHY IS IT BETTER, THAN OTHER SIMILAR EXTENSIONS?
There're lot of extensions with similar functionality nowadays, but in most cases they are either awkward or have ridiculous limitations. For example, OneAll and LoginRadius, which have its mods for Joomla, allow you to have only small number of connections for free and the rest is billed monthly. There're other limitations as well, including providers number and layout customization. Social Authorization component doesn't have any limitations and can be customized any way you like. It also doesn't depend on any external library and works with network APIs directly, which greatly increases stability and control. No more problems with popup blockers and tabbed windows.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 3.0.3
• ADDED: Permissions to restrict Social Authorization content management in back-end.
• ADDED: New version checker on extension's back-end main page.
• FIXED: Undefined error message on some actions.
• FIXED: Avatar type not properly selected, when user logged in from external component.
• FIXED: Twitter SSL related issues.
• Increased compatibility with other extensions.