Improved in v1.5.1
* Added option to choose the default view. either login or register
* Added Joomla 1.6 compatibility
* Added option to disable login and display only registration into the module.
* Fixed Language file Issue
* Added nl-NL (Dutch) Translation
* Added ar-DZ Arabic Translation
* Added cs-CZ Czech Translation
* Added mn-MN Mongolian Translation
* Added sv-SE Swedish Translation
Improved in v 1.5.2
* Added Recaptcha Support
* Added Fields Validation
Improved in V 1.5.3
* Fixed minor registration view logout bug.
* Added over 15 new language translations.
Improved in V 1.5.4
* Added option to load jQuery locally or from Google API's
* Added option to display Radio buttons to switch between login and register either at the Top or Bottom
* Recaptcha private key validation
* Have the Checkboxes at the top or bottom
* Fixed Joomla 1.6 version Logout bug
* load Jquery from Google CDN or Local
* All Major Bugs Fixed.
Need this module translated to your language for free??? post a request at our forum.
I modify it a little bit to integrate salesforce.com lead creation for each registration. that work very well. At the disposal of creator to provide them my changes ;-)
Sure... sounds great. send over the modified version to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to and we will be more then happy to play around with it and add some more code.
It works as advertised. I made my module a "register only" type and with the addition of captcha, it stopped all the spammer robots in their tracks.
In two minutes I downloaded, install it, and make it work in a pop-up with reCaptcha. and just delete a br in the codes between the login and register radio buttons to have them next to each other.
I can say that this is the first free extension, works without any errors, easy to understand codes, and no need spend hours in help files or forums to have an answer. Great work... will be on my top list from now on...
Support didn't stop there, as I write this they're looking for a solution to my template problem.
I may not be able to use the module but five stars for the support.