- This extension requires registration to download.
Ability to run the same time with login module of Joomla
2 style display options : Modal box and Drop down
Allow to load other modules
Log-in/Log-out Redirection Page options
Ajax Login & Ajax Registration
Support to open login/registration popup anywhere with click event
Integrated component: K2, JomSocial, CB & Custom
Compatibility with Joomla 1.7 and 2.5
Easy and friendly back-end administration
Cross Browser Support: IE7+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Chrome 8+, Opera 9+
Video tutorials and forum support provided
Version 2.1 upgraded
Match style with some templates
Version 2.2 upgraded
Fix ajax language
Fix button css width
Fix link active registration
Version 2.3 upgraded
Show/hide log out button option
Improve getReturnURL function
Fixed: Activation/registration Links sent via email -> broken (Major Issue)
Fixed: Broken layout with dropdown effect
Reload captcha when incorrect
Improve css & button style
Add feature: Mouse events (hover/click)
Fix language not load in message and email.
Fix ajax.php problems
Improve ajax response function
Upgrade simplemodal 1.4.3
Added French language and modified some css (Many thanks Mihàly Marti for your contribution)
Fixed: invalid token error
Upgraded: joomla 3.0
Fixed: error with joomla 2.5.8
Fixed: Dropdown effect doesn't work with wrapper having "overflow:hidden" css
Removed: token checking
Added: persit form
Improved: style & code
Removed cache mode --> many errors with ajax login/registration will be solved
Particularly two options are real great:
- Make your own tags to use the register/login form where ever you want.
- Load modules after login, so you can create a user menu.
May take some time to explore all the possibilities, but that's worth it!
The looks give you site a professional touch also.
Il allows to call for user menu in a drop down box after login.
It supports recaptcha.
Moreover it is free. A gift for a non-profit org like mine.
Some wish list:
- add link to user profile along with log out button (though I did it for my site easily)
- add support for "Encrypt configuration" extension
- or embed some native encryption for password exchange
- add support for SSL. But since many hosts don't have SSL, previous option are more universal
- facebook login integration :)
Overall, this is still a great module and room for greatness definitely.
The login works well so far.
My problem is that after sending the registration always the system message "Incorrect code".
I've got already a completely fresh installation of Joomla! This module 2.5.8 and experimenting. Always the same. Also, I've tried two different hosters. Other versions of PHP and much more ...
I have mentioned in the German Joomla Forum the problem.
Without a functioning registry, the module is unfortunately useless.
Thank you for your opinion.
However, your two reasons for voting our product are not quite correct:
- New version of BT Login was already released with ajax bug fixed on 25 September 2012. From now on you are free to use our product without coming across this error. This is the download link of the product (totally free):
- Please remember that we always have free support for Bowthemes free members in order to bring you the best possible user experience (forum post). In case that you need our faster support, you have to paid for upgrading your membership. We already highlighted these facts on Bowthemes site.
Hope that you can change your point of view and make your product estimate more correspond to reality!
Maybe next time.
PS--if you're gonna judge me for my posts, note how many I have. Of the others whom post positively or negatively you must ask how many posts do they actually make. Are they users (lots) or abusers (few). :)
We have to run ajax.php file not through index.php of joomla for ajax login & registration processes! So some website won't work properly with this feature! But in the new version of BT Login, we completely removed ajax.php & all ajax requests will call directly to index.php! And you do not change any permissions of any files!
Hope you will try it again!