- This extension requires registration to download.
Ability to run the same time with login module of Joomla
2 style display options : Modal box and Drop down
Allow to load other modules
Log-in/Log-out Redirection Page options
Ajax Login & Ajax Registration
Support to open login/registration popup anywhere with click event
Integrated component: K2, JomSocial, CB & Custom
Compatibility with Joomla 1.7 and 2.5
Easy and friendly back-end administration
Cross Browser Support: IE7+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Chrome 8+, Opera 9+
Video tutorials and forum support provided
Version 2.1 upgraded
Match style with some templates
Version 2.2 upgraded
Fix ajax language
Fix button css width
Fix link active registration
Version 2.3 upgraded
Show/hide log out button option
Improve getReturnURL function
Fixed: Activation/registration Links sent via email -> broken (Major Issue)
Fixed: Broken layout with dropdown effect
Reload captcha when incorrect
Improve css & button style
Add feature: Mouse events (hover/click)
Fix language not load in message and email.
Fix ajax.php problems
Improve ajax response function
Upgrade simplemodal 1.4.3
Added French language and modified some css (Many thanks Mihàly Marti for your contribution)
Fixed: invalid token error
Upgraded: joomla 3.0
Fixed: error with joomla 2.5.8
Fixed: Dropdown effect doesn't work with wrapper having "overflow:hidden" css
Removed: token checking
Added: persit form
Improved: style & code
Removed cache mode --> many errors with ajax login/registration will be solved
Particularly two options are real great:
- Make your own tags to use the register/login form where ever you want.
- Load modules after login, so you can create a user menu.
May take some time to explore all the possibilities, but that's worth it!
The looks give you site a professional touch also.
Il allows to call for user menu in a drop down box after login.
It supports recaptcha.
Moreover it is free. A gift for a non-profit org like mine.
Some wish list:
- add link to user profile along with log out button (though I did it for my site easily)
- add support for "Encrypt configuration" extension
- or embed some native encryption for password exchange
- add support for SSL. But since many hosts don't have SSL, previous option are more universal
- facebook login integration :)
Overall, this is still a great module and room for greatness definitely.