It often happens to make backups of the entire site, it means saving database and files on the server.
Saving files on the server do not require many steps, once the computer has a properly configured FTP client: it is sufficient to connect and download.
In some cases, saving a database requires several steps:
* access to the site that offers hosting and is hosting the database
* login to access to private area
* access to the administrator area and look for the database managing panel
* login with database access credentials
* and finally start the export process
moreover, if we consider that, to grant more safe profiles we often use very complicate passwords that are not easy to be memorized, we must add to all these steps also the research of users and passwords in our files...it is a never ending task!
With backup database, once installation is complete, it is simply sufficient to enter in the right section of the components and export the database in sql format.
The interface is very simple and intuitive, has only two options: one to create a backup file and another one to delete it and recover space on the server.
For questions or reports, please do not hesitate to contact me!