Tough on Bots. Easy on People.
Website visitors simply click a few pictures on Confident CAPTCHA to prove they are human and not a bot.
Confident CAPTCHA is FREE. Use it to stop spam and bots on registration forms, comment fields, blog posts, logins, web polls and many other areas of your website.
Website administrators can choose:
• The grid size and number of images
• The number of images users must click
• Optional: Earn revenue with CAPTCHA advertising!
• Fail open or Fail close
• International languages supported
• Mobile-optimized version available
• Audio option
Get It Now:
Register to get API credentials needed to run Confident CAPTCHA on your site.
Easy to use documentation and video tutorials help you get Confident CAPTCHA running on your Joomla site in less than 5 minutes:
Please take the time to vote for our extension!
So I emailed contact us. got nice and quick reply saying this is self service but supply the details and we'll have a look.
waited a few days, nothing so I installed and followed instructions of another plugin that does the same thing. small code to add in php pages but it was cut and past into 2 files... all done
Sorry but it just didn't work as per promised.
Instructions I received:
* Go to the administration pages, log in
* Go to Extensions tab, Install/Uninstall
* Install Confident CAPTCHA plugin
* Go to Extensions / Plugin manager (follow suggested link)
* Add API credentials, Save
* Enable the plugin (select then Enable)
* Go to Components / Contacts / Contacts, select Name
* Enter parameters:
* Name: Site Admin
* Alias: admin
* Contact Position: Admin
* Email: Yours
* Miscellaneous: Let me know what you think of our new CAPTCHA
* Parameters (right side): show Name, Misc., hide everything else
* Go to Menus/Main Menu, select Home
* Click the "Change Type" button
* Select Contacts, then Standard Contact Layout
* In right toolbar, select first entry in Contact "Site Admin - Admin", Save
* Logout, go to "Return to site Home Page"
* Admire your CAPTCHA