Our Plugin is Joomla! 1.5, 1.6/1.7 & 2.5 native, is easy to setup and does not alterate original Joomla CMS code.
With only few clicks you can secure your Joomla! website forms.
• ReCaptcha for User Registration page
• ReCaptcha for Contact pages
• ReCaptcha for Forgot Username
• ReCaptcha for Forgot Password
• Iframe/Ajax display mode
• Auto Language Detection
• Auto SSL
• Basic Templates (Red, Black, White, Clean)
• Custom error message on fail
• Keep all forms data on fail
v.1.5 & 1.6
• Add ReCaptcha to User Registration page
• Add ReCaptcha to all Contact pages
• Add ReCaptcha to Submit Link page
• Support Ajax Mode
• Keep all forms data on fail
• **Request ReCaptcha API Keys
Joo ReCaptcha 1.6.x is compatible with Jooma! 1.7
• Remember field values for contact form
• Fix registration for issue
V.1.5.5 - V1.5.7
• Fix SEO/SEF issues
• Fix conflicts with other captcha plugins
• FIx conflict with PRO version
• Fix Contact Form security
• Add Language file
• Fix all library conflicts
• Fix Ajax instance security
• Fix Iframe instance security
• Add ReCaptcha for Login (no module)
• Add ReCaptcha for Forgot Username
• Add ReCaptcha for Forgot Password
• Fix nonAjax (iframe) Instance
• Add Templates. Red, White, Blackglass and clear.
Add your recaptcha keys.
Tick which forms you want to use it with and it just works, Well almost.
I couldent get it to work with the default login module which appears on the left of my website but creating a separate login link to a login page displays the recaptcha just fine.
In my case this was acceptable as the default login module was so far down the screen due to the number of menus I have displayed that a separate login page was more desirable.
I've given it a top rating as one couldn't expect anything less from someone who's taken the time to offer this free to the community.
Well done and thank you
But something just happen that maybe not expected by the developer. I set my site to offline to test some configuration. And when I tried to login (from frontend), the error message appears.
"ReCAPTCHA Text Error"
Whereas no reCapthca form there. So I had to disable this plugin that time.
You have right, we didnt expect to that situation
Offline front login is also a login form and part of com_user
We will add recaptcha form to offline login and I expect any other sugestion on our forum.
Lot of thanks for all reviews!
It would be really nice if it could protect other non-standard forms as well, even if that involves some manual code editing (ie. the registration and login module rewritten in a template).
Wish it worked elsewhere.
Thanks for your review
We know about some issues on templates with rounded forms submit button and working for fix that
Please use our forum ( http://joomla.stefysoft.com/forum.html ), open a new topic and provide more details about your problem (Plugin version 1.5.x or 1.6.x, template name and website url)
Thanks for your review.
We have made few tests on Joomla 1.7 and all works fine. Joo ReCaptcha 1.6.x is 100% compatible with Joomla 1.7
If you find any issue please open a topic on our support forum ( http://joomla.stefysoft.com/forum/ )
Authors responced on their Support forum quickly.
ReCaptcha is displaying but I still getting many bots registrations.
Using the Firebug I just deleted the ReCaptcha HTML code from my form - and Volia: form can be submitted without any checkings.
I think spammers use this method as well.
I did not have this type of report from now, I really dont understand too much. Please use our form for give us more details about this problem (template u use, browser, printscreen). http://joomla.stefysoft.com/forum/25-Joo-ReCaptcha.html
I can assure you if there is any layout problem we will fix it.