The extension will not only protect your front-end (visitor area), it will also protect your back-end (admin area). This will improve your web site security since it will prevent brute-force login attempt on you web site. The extension will create a log that contain some information such as date, time, visitor IP Address, login attempt on front-end or back-end, and etc, so that you take further action based on the log file.
1. Update System issue fix.
2. Reduce installation steps.
3. Joomla 1.5.x compatibility removed.
4. Update on User Guide and Help Page.
1. Automatically block an IP Address or user name after a specific number of failure login within a period of time.
2. Automatically unblock an IP Address or user name after a specific period of time.
3. If a failure login attempt is after a specific period of time, it will consider that failure login as first attempt and will block the IP Address or username after a specific number of failure login within a new period of time.
4. Set the number of failure login attempt before block an IP Address or username.
5. Set the time limit, and when certain number of failure login reached within this period of time, the IP Address or username will be block.
6. Set specific period of block time for front-end failure login. This apply for IP Address or user name that has been blocked by the front-end login module.
7. Set specific period of block time for back-end failure login. This apply for IP Address or user name that has been blocked by the back-end login module.
8. Prevent the blocked IP Address or username from browsing the website(front-end or back-end) until the system unblocked the IP address.
9. Create a log file with useful information every time when a failure login detected or when a blocked IP Address or username try to browse your website.
10. Choose whether to block IP Address or user name.
11. Failed Login Manager to manages to blocked IP Address or user name.
12. Unblock an IP Address or user name before the blocked time end.
13. Successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional and validates as CSS Level 3 using W3C Markup Validation Service and W3C CSS Validation Service.
14. Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
15. Display the blocked user name error message within or outside the web site.
16. Set the block time for front-end login and back-end login in minutes, hours, days, and months.