This will prevent unauthorised visitors to access the admin panel without correct permission.
For example, if you configure the plugin to use key=foo & value=bar, the url for your administrator panel must be: http://myjoomladomain.com/administrator?foo=bar
* You must set this key & value after installation and enable the plug-in just after this initialization.
* The *KEY* MUST CONTAIN *ONLY* letters: A-Z & a-z (NO NUMBERS, NO SIGNS)
* The *VALUE* MUST CONTAIN *ONLY* letters and/or numbers: A-Z, a-z, 0-9 (NO SIGNS).
* After logout from administrator panel, you must re-enter the key&value url to re-enter the administrator panel.
* The key & value settings could be change occasionally.
* If you enabled the plugin without any changing of default values try to login with the next link: http://www.yourdomain.com/administrator?secure_key=secure_value
Thank you so much to the development team.
Always had a solution like this in mind, but not being a coder myself, I lived without it.
Until I found this very handy plugin :-)
As a secuity measure, IMO it should be part of the J!core.
Hackers cant brute your admin login on address anymore :-)
Thanks to devs for making this a free plug!
Thanks for wonderful reply.
We'll talk to the J!Core team to move this plugin to be part of CMS.
Thanks for try our plugin.
If you enabled the plugin without any changing of default values try to login with the next link: http://www.yourdomain.com/administrator?secure_key=secure_value
If you still didn't get it work, contact us: oc666 (-at-) netvision (-dot-) net (-dot-) il