- This extension requires registration to download.
* 1. Basic SQL Injection Scanning
* 2. Basic PHP Injection Scanning
* 3. Basic Remote File Inclusion (RFI) Scannning
* 4. Basic Local File Inclusion (LFI) Scannning
* 5. Basic Malicious User Agent Scannning
* 6. Basic DoS Scannning
* 8. Requires a Secure Key to access Joomla Backend
* 9. Advanced Feature: Activate OSE Anti-Hacker if you have OSE Anti-Hacker installed
* PHP 5.0 or above
* Joomla! 1.5 or Joomla! 1.6
I'm very disappointed: poor documentation, a week wiki...
The plugin has options like 'Scanning a', 'Scanning b', 'Scanning c', ok... but... how could I scan my site?
Let's read the documentation for this... oh wait. Nothing writted, nothing happends.
Sorry about not showing the wiki links clearly, the wiki link is in the readme.txt file, and the wiki address for this plugin can be found here:
Hope this helps. :)
Plugin's like the one's OSE have to offer keep Joomla's Nose just ahead of other CMS's. I would trust nothing else for my business site's, the best thing of all, is they have everything you need to create a secure, professional and quality site.
Their latest releases seem to work flawlessly with the latest Joomla and despite my lack of really technical understanding, the documentation, the customer service and product make this a sweet deal!
I know alot of people might assume that the prices are a little high, but in my humble opinion, when your building a business online, the last thing you want is a problem with your site months down the line just to discover the script is no longer supported.
The family at OSE have been going since 2008 and seem to get stronger.
I absolutely love the products and am for ever thankful for the doors of opportunity they have opened.
Thank you so much and keep coding!
They build code like samurai's fold steel - Sorry for the pun peeps :)