Simple things in Joomla such as changing module positions, hiding an article’s title or relocating menu items might be difficult for a Joomla Newbie. JSN PowerAdmin allows you to have full control over your Joomla website in a single screen. With JSN PowerAdmin, you can:
* Control all website content, including Menus, Components, and Modules in just one place. The user can easily do tasks such as editing details and reordering items using drag-n-drop. There is no need to compare the front-end and the back-end content.
* Locate a wide variety of items, which you need to edit but have no idea about where they are
* Edit, duplicate or uninstall all existing template styles with just a few clicks
Do you want to see right now how it effectively supports you in managing your Joomla administration?
***** Watch "Quick Tour Video" *****
Don’t waste a second to make your job easier with this FREE product, check it out now!
***** Download JSN PowerAdmin *****
Languages Available: English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Japanese, French and Russian.
It offers shortcuts to updating, assigning, re-ordering, and adding new modules, shortcuts to editing articles, and shortcuts to finding modules, components, articles, plug-ins and menus, even if you've forgotten the full title. For the feature which allows quick re-ordering and assignment of modules alone, this would have been irresistible.
Mac users will greatly appreciate the Spotlight-like way that it performs searches. It not only searches titles, but also item aliases (short link names)...and then conveniently breaks down matches into a list organized by extension type (component, article, module, etc.). Slick!
It also gives you a quick access list of the items you've used/updated the most, tells you how long you've been logged in for, includes a quick site preview button, and even more.
Bonus: The design of the interface is clean and easy to navigate. And the real-time search engines and updating process works super FAST.
This is one of those extensions which contains features that you didn't realize you wished were native to Joomla. But whatever, it's great to have them now. It makes the entire Admin experience much more smooth, and I no longer spend eons searching for things I can't remember the name of, or toggling browser windows back and worth to remember in what order a module appears on a page, or what pages they're assigned to.
I ended up contacting customer support about another free extension last year. Though I ended up not needing them later, I also used their free templates and upgraded one to Pro. But the same kind of design and efficiency behind JSN PowerAdmin was found in their other work, and the customer support received was excellent on paid extensions and the basic questions I had about free extensions.
1. The graphical user interface experience of JSN PowerAdmin user friendly;
2. Simple and clear and easy to use for all types of users, from novice to experts;
3. Admins can very easily edit, view, delete, change modify, uploaded extensions, all with ease;
4. It is intuitive and the user experience easy and enjoyable. It allows you to have full control over your Joomla website in a single screen making it work on all devices, especially with Joomla 3.0 being released;
5. The user can easily know how to navigate the course of the admin operations, and the user can clearly understand what they are doing and will experience a great usability.
To the JoomlaShine Team:
Keep delivering awesome! Kudos!!!!!
Everything about this is fantastic, few suggestions though:
- Dragging and dropping of menus is a tad buggy, sometimes you select instead of moving, it can sometimes be hard to drop in the right spot.
- ZOO Support please release a premium version of this that supports zoo!
Thank you for your review.
We are already in progress of rewriting Menu manager from the scratch.
Also we are doing research on supporting k2 and Zoo as well.
My only suggestions are:
1. have the option to hide the delete button - some clients might accidentally click it
2. have the option of adding the site's name or logo to the left of the bar
Thank you for your review. We will take into consideration your ideas to improve the product.