- This extension requires registration to download.
The Extended Admin Menu Pro gives direct links to all the edit pages for menu's, menu items, article categories, individual articles and active modules in the main admin menu. Besides these extra links, it is also possible to add your own Custom Links to the menu.
Direct links to edit pages for:
- Articles (devided per categorie) (10-6-2013)
- Menu Items (10-6-2013)
- Article categories (10-6-2013)
- Direct links to all enabled modules (10-6-2013)
- Add your own Custom Links to the menu (10-6-2013)
Functions included as option:
All function below are included in the package. You can enable or disable these functions in the module manager.
- Enable/disable Custom Links (16-6-2013)
- Rename "Custom Links" (30-7-2013)
- Hide link to front end in the menu bar (30-7-2013)
- Hide link to User Details in the menu bar (30-7-2013)
- Unlock the menu so it scrolls up with the page, this function is convenient when the menu gets too long and menu items are not visible anymore (30-7-2013)
- Keep the menu enabled enabled on edit pages (30-7-2013)
-Solved issue when "standard admin menu" and "extended admin menu" are activated at the same time. (8-9-2013)
- Updated website with better looks and more convenience for users. (23-09-2013)
- Fixed minor inconveniences reported by users. (13-10-2013)
We want to keep developing this module to become the best admin menu. Please use our forum for feature requests, and you get a reply.
Thanks for the positive feedback and good to read that the menu is helping you.
The minor glitches that your refer to are all solved in the newest version. (2.2)
I recommend this module for everyone who wants a better admin area.