- This extension requires registration to download.
SilverAdmin enables you to do the most common administration tasks while browsing your site. All elements (modules, menus and content) of the website will be provided with edit buttons. And a front end article manager lets you create an article with a new menu item attached to it at the same time!
- Create and place new modules by selecting a position in the website.
- Create and place a new menu and add menu items to it.
- Edit your modules, menus and content you see on the page by using the placed edit buttons.
- Move modules and menu-items on the fly.
- A front-end article manager which lets you create an article with a menu attached to it at the same time.
- An article wizard where you can create good looking articles by selecting a predefined layout.
- A simple website configuration without advanced server settings and stuff you don’t want your customers to play with.
- If you use the SilverAdmin Template you can easily change the layout of the website and its components.
- Implemented ACL you can turn on/off SilverAdmin functionality by user group.
- Single sign-on with the Joomla! administration.
- A nice logout button.
More information: http://www.silveradmin.com/documentation
Create a menu-item with an article.
Go to administrator - make article - make menu-item (yes you can choose many differents...) and link it to the article.
This is one of the nice solutions of Silver Admin. Move modules at the frontend by clicking the position you see :-) fantastic! Ordering menu items with one click in the frontend!
Now i can say to my clients: "Joomla is easy to use" :-)