Add a menu item for an article automatically!
Joomla is so awesome. It really is! It lets you have everything in its place, never binding things together. But your clients don't understand how to "create a page" because they first create an article, and then a menu item, and then display them in a module - it is just too much for them.
Well, those days are now over, with Quick Add to Menu by ExtendCms! When you create an Article, you will have an option, right then and there to add a menu item as well! End of story for your client!
Features at a glance:
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH COM_CONTENT! Add extra menu item right when creating an article. And this only displays when creating a new article!
- Super easy to add menu items representing new articles
- Seamless integration with the article manager for both Joomla 3 and Joomla 2.5!
- The user editing content can add to any menu
- The user editing content can add menu link as sub item to any item on the site
- The user editing content can add menu item in an unpublished state
- Control all defaults via the plugin manager!
Após o pagamento no Paypal, eu aguardava pelo feedback de liberação do produto. Nesse meio tempo, meu servidor aqui no Brasil, reconhecia os emails recebidos como spans e, como solução rápida foi ocupado o "dropbox.com". Tudo isso, em menos de 24 horas! Impossível não ceder e não elogiar a atenção do amigo Avihai Mozes e sua Empresa. Continuem assim! Parabéns!!!
Upon payment in Paypal, I was waiting for the feedback of the product release. In the meantime, my server here in Brazil, recognized as incoming emails spans and as quick solution was busy "dropbox.com". All this in less than 24 hours! Impossible not to give in and not praise the attention Avihai Mozes and his friend the Company. Keep it up! Congratulations!!!
Thank you friend for the kind words, it is our pleasure!