The module is based on K2 quickicon module and has been suitably modified to work as VM quickicon module and to avoid any conflict with K2 original module, when K2 and VM are used simultaneously.
* Auto hides if the Virtuemart component is uninstalled or not installed.
* Hides the config links (super admin level links) if the backend user is on manager access.
*Added direct links for reports and customer reviews.
Released under original license (GNU/GPL). Copyrights of original authors / holders duly maintained in the file headers.
Install it as a normal module using Joomla! install / uninstall method. To manually enable this module, go to Extensions >> Module Manager and click the Administrator link NOT the Site link. Set the position to icon and enable this module. You can order it to show above the default Joomla Quickicons or below them.
- Updated for Joomla 2.5.x and VM 2.0.20a
- Updated for J 1.5.23 & VM 1.1.8
- Fixed broken layout.
- Broken link fixed.
- Styled up css. Cool looking.
- Language file support. Easy translations
- Fixed Typo in top tab - mis-spelled, com_viruemart instead of com_virtuemart
The layout is pretty mis-aligned for me when place in 'icon' panel....
would love to get a fix or solution :-)
I have checked & updated the extension for Joomla! 1.5.23 & VM 1.1.8. Please try to install the new version over the older one. Strangely a div was left unclosed, though it never gave any error before.
For any further problem, please feel free to contact me via the contact option on the website.
I am just not sure if you all have wrong link if you click on Product list. It gets me to configuration. I changed a line in default_quickicons.php and it works also for me now.
The broken link is fixed. One can just install the new version over the older version. Glad you liked it.