Compatible with Joomla! 1.5.x, 2.5.x and 3.x
MultiTier will help increase your web sites traffic volume. You can reward your partners on a different basis.
Current Version: 3.1
- Supports unlimited levels of partner tracking. With a multi-tier partner program your partners are not only rewarded for sending you traffic, but also for sending you new partners who then send you traffic.
- Flexible Commissions. MultiTier supports per click, per page view, per partners brought, per registration. Each partner can support one or all types plus different types of bonus.
- Bonus Commissions. Bonus commissions can be given to partners for a number of page views, number of clicks, new partners reffered or new registrations.
- Unlimited number of banners, text links and email creative
- Advanced Reporting - MultiTier offers numerous advanced reports on a daily basis to help you measure partners performance.
- Send Marketing Emails in HTML or Text format to your partners.
I hesitated because the previous response, but I'm glad I went with my gut.
In short good and recommended
After requesting more detailed documentation and tutorial, i've got answer from developer, that it all will be implemented in new, upcoming version in couple of weeks.
Five weeks is passed, there is no new version. I contacted developer again regarding new version, and this time he didn't say any words about the new version, only directed me to very poor, old help section on their site.
I thought it's not fair to promise new version, and not keeping this promise. So i contacted this developer again, but this time trough PayPal. Right after that this developer blocked my IP, so now i can't even access their website.
Overall what i want to say, is that this extension lacks documentation, and i had not so pleasant experience with the developer of this extension.
Will be glad to write a new review if developer will provide detailed documentation or new version (as promised)
(I have few years experience with Joomla, and easily working with a lot of advanced extensions)