MultiAds supports display of Google Ads,YPN, other advertising formats, and virtually any kind of html code,
in each of the four main content areas of an article:
1. Before Content (i.e. between an article's Title and the rest of an article's content).
2. Top of the Content.
3. Bottom of Content.
4. After Content (i.e. below the display area of all article's content).
* Any kind size of Ads
* Option to use Google Adsense Section, increasing both click-through-rates(CTR) and cost-per-click (CPC).
* Option to show ads to only guests.
* Special articles and categories exclusion.
* Block "dangerous" IP
* Block some kind of browsers or search engine spiders.
* Custom aline style
* Multi-language support, currently support English,Chinese,Japanese.
Block "dangerous" IP
block some kind of browsers or search engine spiders.
Add option to show ads to only guests.
Option to add google_ad_section_start and google_ad_section_end to content, which can Show Ads more relevant to your content, increasing both click-through-rates(CTR) and cost-per-click (CPC).
It may take up to 2 weeks to take effect.
For more details, please view:
The following is Joomla MultiAds tutorial: http://www.eboga.org/cms/joomla/joomla-multi-ads-tutorial.html
V1.6 Add Japanese language file.
V1.7 Show ads to only special article authors.
V1.8 Fix language and configuration bug.
V1.9 Fix the ads align bug.
V2.0 Sections exclusion.
V2.1 Add margin option
v2.2 Add template filter, so that we can only ads to specific templates. It is useful when we don't want to show ads to mobile template.
v2.4 Fix the custom html module bug.
But I'd really recommend this extension for its easy funcionality. Look forward for updates!
Great job! Thanks to Joe.
There is still one feature I'd love to see: option to exclude certain articles from Google ad.
Still, this is the best of its kind. Many thanks.
I am glad that you like MultiAds.
I have published a new version MultiAds with excluding articles and categories.