Very easy with this EbaySeller module. Just select some parameters to match your needs and your listing will be automatically displayed in the module.
Displays a river auctions by seller.
- Seller ID
- Types of item (auction, buy it now, all items, inventory).
- Sort order (End of auction, bid count, price plus shipping, current bid).
- Number of auctions to display.
- cachable in the parameter module
- thumbnail size
NEW UNIVERSAL 3.0 VERSION:
- all codes done on our widgets, updated by ajax
- Display automatically thumbnails pictures and bid now links
- efficient and clean code (9Ko zip archive)
- CSS file to modify layout (tableless css)
However, on both sites that I installed this module on, no "bid now" or any bidding buttons would appear. The documentation was lacking making it difficult to troubleshoot. Missing this call-to-action was imperative for the client, therefore somewhat disappointed.
Excellent rating if the bid now would only work :(
The "bid now" parameter was commented recently on eBayseller, due to a new non stable feedback API from eBay.
This is one of our next priorities, thank you
Bug in IE (9?)
Would have given this a Good rating except I found an bug in IE (could be limited to just IE9). The auction details are cached for repeat visits when using IE9. Works in Firefox and updates accordingly.
For an auction extension having stale data isn't a good thing since it makes the visitor think there is more time available on the auction (and lower price) than what is actually represented. I don't want a potential bidder thinking that have days left instead of hours.
Also, a "Display All" with pagination set by the admin at a preferred number of listings displayed would be nice.
Thanks for the module!
Thanks for your comment and suggestion.
Items are limited to 100 by eBay, so we'll implement asap a random on selected display option.