You can (but you don't need to) configure the module according to your needs. If you want a quick start, leave the predefined configuration as is, just enter your Google publisher ID code and you're done. This is KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid.
Adsense is a Google service showing context sensitive ads on your website at any predefined position. You need a Google adsense account and a publisher ID which can be obtained free of charge from Google.
- Predefined configuration. Just enter your Google Publisher ID code and you're done.
- Ads can be shown to selective user groups
- all, anonymous only and registered only
- Color configuration settings (Background, border, links...)
- All predefined banner ads formats configurable
- such as square, skyscraper, leaderboard etc. ...
Very flexible and suitable for all module positions
- Comes with languages: German and Englisch