Rotate banners and get more clients or rotate simple pictures, this is the choice for another cool add-on to complete your nice website. You can rotate jpg, gif, png and even flash animations.
The URL can be set to open in a new window or in the same window. It can also be deactivated if you only want to rotate simple pictures, without a link.
Version 3 is here with exclusive features!
The new added features makes it smarter, more powerful and easier to work with than any other banner management extension for Joomla!.
You can set your own width and height, add Blur Effect for the transition, change the speed, set an ease type and a movement direction. Show different group of banners to new vs returning visitors.
You can schedule (by date and time) your individual banners or even multiple categories of banners created with the default Joomla Banners, with a nice date picker.
There is no browser/device limitation. Your images/banners will look cool on any PC or tablet, any browser and YES! on iPhones, iPads and iPods or other mobile devices.
Main features at a glance :
- It can track clicks and impressions (flash banners can be tracked too!);
- You can mix banners from Joomla Banner component with the banners created inside the module;
- You can rotate Text Ads, other HTML content and mix content (images/text);
- Supports banners from Joomla Banner component with custom code and SEPARATE delay for each banner!
- You can publish unlimited instances on a single page or across the website, each with a different set of banners;
- Supports custom code and remote banners
- Supports Google AdSense !
- Banners can be scheduled by date and time;
- It can load remote images using CURL;
- Each image/banner can point to a different website or one of your other pages;
- Responsive Design ready!
- You can set a different delay for each image or banner;
This product has been tested and works with any Joomla! 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5 / 3.0
Next, I'd like to see some different transitions potentially, but one the whole - it's brilliant.
Thank you, George!
I will have to say that I had minor problems figuring out the program. this is because I am new to all of this, not because the product is hard to navigate. Once I understood it I fell in love with it.
I did have some issues that came up. One of them was that I needed to be able to count "clicks" on flash banners. Not only was the support rapid with their response, but they were right on target. I then had a problem with the flash program I was using. Dave and the crew at projoom got right on it and created a plugin for me that fixed the issues. They were not even their issues.
The best customer support I have ever seen, and I'm in the customer support field myself. You guys have given me a standard to shoot for myself.
Product works great too!
I was about to go to bed with a heavy head. As I have been searching for a cheap banner rotation management system for awhile now and this pops up.
This is a wonderful, easy and intuitive system to use. For the cost of it. It's ACE.
You should give yourself a pat on the back for the development and creation of this. As you have done us proud.
If you are looking for simplicity and an ultra friendly installation. Then this is the one.
I especially like the ability to change the rotation from flash to basic rotations. So that it works on iphones ETC.
Nice job guys. Keep up the good work.
Anyway, this installed easy. Little nervous about their installer (you don't have to use it but I did) adds another menu item to my list which I am trying to clean out. (not big deal)
I installed it and my CSS was messed up a bit. I sent an email to support and thought 'maybe' I'll hear back in a week. And I went back to playing BF3. ... next respawn I look over at computer and I have a reply. (thought - auto reply about the we got your message - you'll hear from us...blah blah blah) NOPE! - it was clearly from a human and very specific request to my problem.
In about 30 minutes - All my issues were resolved (would have been sooner without my self inflicted DOH moments) - this was a SUNDAY NIGHT! So support was/is amazing.
Very pleased with support. Still playing with the extension but so far so good. and I wouldn't stop for a second if I come across another one of their extensions that I might work for me.
Any issue I've had was resolved quickly and with a good attitude.
Thank you for taking the time to review our products and support services.
Based on your suggestions and ideas, new features are scheduled for this product, so don't hesitate to let us know your thoughts via email.
Suggestions and new ideas are always welcome, so don't hesitate to contact us and tell us about how we can improve the products.
After installing the extension, I had a few small issues and the support at ProJoom QUICKLY jumped in to help! Within the hour my issues were resolved and I am enjoying a very powerful and flexible rotating module.
Great job David & ProJoom developers!
It's always nice to know that our customers are satisfied with our extensions and services.
* The feature set and customizability of the rotator is boundless, from time effects to visual effects.
* Customer service is always prompt, and any new feature requests seem to be worked on almost as immediately as they are requested.
* The product has been around for years even prior to my use, and is always updated to support to latest Joomla release.
* Have used the product on sites which have alternate implementations for mobile devices, and multi rotator works flawlessly.
* Fluidity and appeal of the product. With other extensions, I've seen some jitteriness and terse transitions which do not exist with multi rotator, even with large image sizes and dimensions.
I had no problem installing and setting up the module for my website however I have had a problem with the display of flash banners which is yet to be resolved. Support is a little slow in my opinion for a purchased product.
Yes, "flash banners can have their clicks and impressions recorded" but you've never asked about it.
Depending on the time zone difference, we do our best to reply within 24 hours, which we did on this case.
Thanks for your time to leave feedback for this product.
The script comes with a nice movie training and is packaged for ease of updates.
all in all,it is a job well done!
Say what it does and I add an answer in a few minutes when I asked for support.
I had the chance to test the new version (still in beta) that allow to use jQuery instead of Flash = exactly what I was looking for. Compatible with iOS :). Works flawlessly even if it's a beta.
Buy it without hesitation!
Support replied in about 10 minutes (maybe even less) from the time I submitted my trouble ticket.
All issues resolved right away. It sure looks nice and grabs attention.
Great extension - thanks ProJoom!