Real Estate, Cars, Pets, Electronics, Furniture, ... whatever your classified project is, AdsManager can be configured to fit many needs.
AdsManager provides plenty of options, flexible views and extensions to help you to build your websites.
AdsManager is used by webmasters and developers alike:
If you are a webmaster and not a developer, you will like Adsmanager as a ready to deploy solution
If you are a developer and you want a component that can be easily adapted or extended. AdsManager is for you. The code has been written using the MVC Joomla architecture and with KISS principle (KISS= Keep it simple, Stupid!) KISS systems work best because they are kept simple rather than made complex. Simplicity is the key design goal and unnecessary complexity is avoided.
I highly recommend this application, easy to install and easy to set up.
Despite the free version, I received the email support the designer, on a custom display configurations, I could not do.
Really well done!
I remember when I was searching a component for ads several months. But better than Adsmanager was not found. Now it improved at times and gives me enough money per month.
Support is great. I was convinced at this the other day.
I would recommend still trying it and if it works for you that is great. Just be prepared for it to lose features as you go along.
We ask you (like a lot of other component developer) temporary access to your website to check what was wrong to fix the issue as soon as possible.
The images uploader no more working has been fixed and new release is available for several days.
Please note the bug is linked to other "security extension" than prevent uploader keyword to be used.
We cannot check all configuration and we have done our best to fix this issue.
Hard to receive this bad notation for this problem as I think we were quite good in fast resolution.
2. Every new version brings new bugs.
3. Latest version make cyrillic links to ads and categories. It's impossible to fix it in admin panel. You need to edit router.php if you are programmer, if no - your problem, because nobody helps you in forum.
4. Modules not support templates override.
5. Outdated design. Layouts maked on tables.
6. Latest Ads Module can't follow category. So, if you want to display latest or random ads in any ad detail page or in lists, you must create hundreds modules and assign each to specific category. Also you need create hundreds menu items to display this module properly.
7. In admin panel impossible to approve several ads. You need press on each item like an idiot. Moreover, after you approve any item - page reloads. This is incredible nightmare...
8. Very slow support, even for commercial clients.
I apologize first if you find the support slow. But don't forget it was christmas time.
Regarding some of your points :
3- To avoid waiting for next version, the fix was given of the forum to speed up fix.
4- We used pure MVC Joomla design
so you can override module with template override without any problem.
6-This is wrong, you can display latest ads in the current category in the module, there is an option for that
7-The option is not available is right, this is planned to be added in next version.
Anyway, Don't hesitate to send us a mail about reminding issues, so we can work together to get everything fix.
Users can create their own ad and select a predefined categorie.
We especially like the category overview and the flexibility for fields.
We had some problems with the integration of paidsystem and the Adsmanager, but received rapid and to the point support.
Some tips, or remarks for improvement:
-Using tables for the categorie view makes the Adsmanager less flexible. We'd love to see some more classes or divs instead of cells.
-The integration with paidsystem is somewhat confusing (where do I determin the final price paid for an ad and so forth)
-We would like to be able to completely disable paidsystem with a switch. (As far as we can see, the only way now is to disable the component and all plugins.
Great component guys! Please keep up the good work.