- This extension requires registration to download.
Page Peel Banner is a Candy Joomla Ads System based on a wonderful Pageear Script developed by www.webpicasso.de (flash version) combine with core joomla module, and now with the jQuery version (without flash needed)
+ New! Now there's an option to choose JQuery based animation than flash based.
+ A complex code revamping for better performance
* Support Impression and Click Statistic via Core Joomla Banner Component
* Displaying alternative image + link if there's no Core Joomla banner published
* Support *.jpg images and Flash Animation / *.swf (It doesn't support gif and png files yet)
* Enable / Disable Page Peel Mirror option
* Pagepeel is Resizeable
* Option to choose browser target
The old version for Joomla 1.5 still available for download in our old club site.
changelog in version 2.0
+ added JQuery based animation option
+ completely new code revamping
Changelog in version 1.15
* Fixed auto open bug with Mac and Vista
New Features in Version 1.1
* Pagepeel Direction, Page peel can be opened from right side or left side
* Auto Open Pagepeel , you can set timing for this autoopen pagepeel
# 24 March 2008
Page Peel for Joomla 1.5 has been updated into version 1.1
# 20 Apr 2008
Page Peel for Joomla 1.5 has been updated into version 1.1.1. Changelog in the 1.1.1 version : Fixed autoopen issue in Mac OSX and Vista
# 13 Nov 2008
Page Peel for Joomla 1.5 has been updated into version 1.1.2. Changelog in the 1.1.2 version : Fixed autoopen issue in IE7
I did have a glitch on a few websites where the 'peel' was transparent, however support responded with a fix less than 24 hrs later, and now all is good.
I can't praise the developers enough when they provide this type of support on a product that they provide for free. It is sad to say that there are some commercial products on JED that don't come anywhere near this level of support.
Thanks for giving this excellent module for joomla developers. Here I am requesting you for one thing that is In the w3 validation checking we are getting an error as "document type does not allow element "div" here". Is there any way to rectify this problem. Anyhow very good work
It also froze animated GIF images on the same page. I hope I can fix this - I like both modules but may need to chose.
I think most people have issues with the images not being the correct size and @ 72 dpi. The latest version of this product I eventually got to work in IE8 and FF after several hours of trial and error, but it refuses to play nice in Safari.
Thanks for this great extension!