*** Answering to user requests I've just add support for Twitter (3 different images), facebook and Wordpress.
*** Photoshop (PSD) image file is now available for download ***
*** NOW FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH J!3 ***
* Light weight * Loads fast *
The module is fully customizable (image, text and link). This way you not only can translate the text for each campaign but you can promote your own campaign!
You can have one of the corner images pre-defined or make your own... corner image that comes in the module:
* Joomla! - Suport Joomla!
* Hope Unlimited for Children - Transforming the lives of street kids.
* NineMillion.org - There are over 9 Million refuge children
* UNICEF.org - For every child: Health, Education, Equality, Protaction,...
* Komen.org - Race for the Breast Cancer Cure
* American Red Cross
* I'm Ready - American Red Cross
* The Hunger Site - Clique to give FREE Food!
* Spread FireFox
* 3 Twitter images;
* Facebook. See demo here: http://idealextensions.com
If you know a social cause/campaign and you want to publish it on your site, do not hesitate to send the logo to me and I will update this module for you...
If you want to make your own image, I've added the Adobe Photoshop (PSD) file. I hope it will help you...
September 22nd 2009:
+ Added Twitter + Facebook + Wordpress images
September 16th 2008:
- Bug fixed in Joomla 1.5 version: now it allows to have it installed in a subdirectory
December 17th 2007:
- Added Hope Unlimited, which is a Award-Winning Program that aims to transform "the lives of Brazil's street kids".
- StopGlobalWarming.org is a non-profit movement to demand our leaders freeze and reduce carbon dioxide emissions now. We are all contributors to global warming and we all need to be part of the solution.
- NineMillion.org is committed to giving refugee youth the chance to learn and play, recognizing that education and sport can improve their lives.
- UNICEF.org, is committed to child protection, survival, basic education, gender equality and development.
- Komen.org is dedicated to curing breast cancer at every stage - from the causes to the cures, to the pain and anxiety of every moment in between.
December 14 2007:
With the community Input I've added two American Red Cross Images... The "I'm Ready" is very nice for people who use Live Messenger because a percentage of the revenue with Ads goes to the Red Cross.
Can't recommend any extensions by this developer enough. He just does awesome work.
Firstly, thanks for creating this ext. and thanks for supporting so many worthy causes.
This is quite a good product. The only thing that stops me from giving it a full five stars is the lack of configuration options.
1. Have corner banner change/rotate on page load.
-- 1a. select which banners from the list you wish to add to the rotation queue.
-- 1b. have URL details set statically for both facebook and twitter, so that should these have been selected/enabled for rotation (1a) the appropriate URL will be generated on banner-load.
2. Option to manually Edit/Add/Remove causes to/from the list.
-- edit: image / name / url
-- add: allow for multiple additions
-- remove: allow for removal of causes you do not support (or have manually added incorrectly etc)
Outside of these feature requests, the current product is excellent. Well done!!
I had a different corner banner, it looked really pretty but only worked in the front page.
Get INvolved works great on all of my pages. Thanks!
I had a small glitch once uploaded, contacted the developer, and within 10 minutes I had a reply to my email and my problem was fixed.
I absolutely love this extension and that I am able to "make a difference" in a small way.
My deep thanks to the developer for making available such a worthy extension.