JA Job Board is an enterprise level component for Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. It is a fully operational online recruiting component that allows to run Job Board on Joomla!. It comes fully loaded with features and flexibility unmatched. It comes with 7 Days No Questions Asked Refund Guarantee. Check it out.
- Add/modify the company information & company logo
- Post/edit/delete jobs (Standard & Premium Job)
- View/search/save applications resume to their jobs
- Create/view/delete/send e-mail templates for responding the applicants
- Search the resume database (if they have enough credits)
- View credit buying/spending history & use cash/credit from Paypal account to post job
- Search/view/save their favorite jobs
- Post resumes/upload CV, photos and files (PDF, ms Word)/update profile
- Send application and CV to employers
- View applications/responses from the company
- RSS feed/Create Search filter to subscribe/receive email for their favorite jobs
- Manage jobs/users/fee charged by the billing system
- Manage payment transactions & apply tax by different regions
- Edit Subscriptions & permissions/global setting
- Import/export jobs from/to other recruitment system
- Import Joomla users as Employers/Job seekers
- Customize form/CSS files/ templates & friendly user interface
- Translate into any language by Joomfish plugin
- SEO title, meta keywords and description for the component
- Search resumes/Post resumes/Features employees/Apply job/Posing plan package
- Easy to integrate extensions and modules (Included: 13 modules & 3 plugins)
- Payment Gateway: Paypal (default) plugins for 2checkout and moneybookers are also available. Offline payment possible.
and much more...
Changelogs : http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB
I am working on joomla over 7 years , is the first time i am writting a review, only to protect other joomla users to buy it.
There is no support at all. They asked me for a back end access. I gave them a back end access and after that stopped to work even those parts that worked before. You can check their demo at the demo page. Some links of their demo are misleading the user or just don't work!!!
The php expert i hired to fix it told me that component's code is a mass!!!
Higly recommended: Do not spend your money on it!
I have checked all the tickets / threads raised by you and all of your issues were replied on time and help provided. Out of the raised tickets you yourself closed one of the pending ticket before the staff could have followed it up and once closed, the ticket is off the queue. Your last forum thread was for customization request which was denied as it is beyond the scope of official support, we are committed to provide active support for bug fixes, helping users on how features work and minor customization. JA JobBoard is a big complex component and requires professional help to achieve different workflows. We have many users running jobboard sites for quite some years now.
At JA one has easy access to the moderators incase one feels the support is not upto the level, one can even ping us on the social channels, we are available to help our users, but are helpless if user does not give us chance, like in your case. Even now, I can assure you that all your bug reports/ queries will be well supported but not the major customization request.
the support forum try their best ( on a very sporadic basis) but one bug leads to another...then you wait weeks..........then no one gets back to you
even the ticketing system just fobs you off everytime blaming the devs'are working on it............there is no documentation at all apart from the wiki....on how to install and admin.........which might be useful if i could get the damn thing working!!!!
i have asked time and again and even offerd to pay the devs more to install and sort it............NOTHING!!!
and there are never any explanation as toi what the code fixes are or info on the bugs so others can learn
check the forums.........you see if even ONE person has posted in the showcase forum???the forum is full of really angry people all absolutely fed up with this...........
honestly.........save your money as this is the most frustrating expereince i have had with any joomla component in 5 years of using joomla!!!
- I can import jobs from virtually anywhere (via xml)
- good support
- lack of documentation
- no cron job support for job imports
- some settings I would have thought to be a common feature therefore I was told to customize myself (which is ok, but they should've been included in the component to begin with)
- import and export should really have a csv option (this is common)
- a quirky problem with an element with id="logo". should've been called something else.
- prepackaged language needs to be revised by the team. Too many errors for an enterprise component.
Like I said, its not perfect however, there is a great team behind the project that is actively developing the product.
Bugs are fixed quickly and features are added regulary.
Good product, good support, active and good updates, however, not quiet perfect.
Enjoy - and thanks.
Thanks for your comments, rightly said this component is under active development & its a big component, bound to have bugs, we strive to fix them asap. 18th version since its release states its activeness.