- Responsive front-end layout - The component can now be viewed properly via mobile devices.
- Addition of new MyFolders Feature for employers, allows employers to organize/manage jobseekers profile more effectively.
- Save/Group Jobseeker profile into specific folders(i.e. KIV, For Interview, Experts Lists).
- Save search result(s) into MyFolders for later accessing.
- Rate & provide remarks to individual Jobseeker or applicant(s) based on employer's evaluation.
1. Jobseekers can sign up based on membership just like Employers do and Admin can put the system in free mode.
2. Jobseekers can set their resume as Featured
3. Jobseekers can link their Video Resume from Youtube and Google Video
4. Jobseekers pay for applying to jobs.
5. The system can receive anonymous job application from guests and send email to the employer.
6. Google Map added to the job detail page.
7. JoomBah Feeds similar to JomSocial Activity Stream has been added and the following activities from JoomBah are streamed.
a. Jobseeker apply to a job vacancy
b. Jobseeker update his profile
c. Employer post new jobs
d. Employer update his profile
e. Employer views the jobseeker's profile
8. List of companies / company directory page has been added.
9. Job detail and Company Profile page has a new layout with Google Map.
10. Company Name and Jobseekers name are hidden respecting the user's privacy settings and many more...
There are 3 main reasons to go for JoomBah Jobs.
1. Subscription for Employers
2. Subscription for Jobseekers
3. Job Alerts for Jobseekers
JB Jobs has been developed to fulfill the needs of one full-fledged, power-packed, less bug component which take care of complete Job Recruitment System.
Please visit http://www.joombah.com for more details.
1. An updated CSS design would be so much better than fighting with old-style table formatting that comes stock in this component package, in order to make this component work with many templates you need to spend hours re-writing this part of the code to validate it for responsive means or to update it to any current standards/templates.
2. So far there doesn't look there will be any support for Joomla 3.0 at all, which is a total shame, official Joomla 2.5 support ends this December 2014 so this component by then will be useless. I have been hoping so much that this was going to happen, I would have even paid for it!!
3. Features missing that would be outstanding: Geo/Google Maps Job search/display, professional looking freelancer profiles/employer profiles (not the standard Joomla one, or CB/JomSocial either), better CSS use throughout the component (design, buttons, fonts, etc.), valid code, responsive design, etc.
4. Support (for the pro version) has been really good for this component, when I needed answers I got them, when I needed help I got it, te forum is very helpfull too, though for all future would be purchasers I suggest you don't bother wasting any money on a component that needs serious updating for 2014
It has everything that we were looking for in a job board, plus a helpful and timely support forum. I had several questions related to issues specific to my site, and the support team promptly helped me with each one. My job board site looks beautiful and is easy for members to use!
Frankly, this extension is worth much more than what they charge for it. I looked at so many other job boards, in addition to those that are not Joomla extensions, and some of them cost over $600, even without all of the features that Joombah Jobs includes.
My only suggestion to improve Joombah Jobs would be to add a bulk job upload feature for employers. I think that would give you guys an even bigger edge than you already have.
Again, love the component! No complaints here, thanks again!
It is very feature rich with very flexible options.. very easy to set up and looks modern and professional.
Although you could get errors or bugs from time to time, they very seldom depending on what you doing or IF you know what you doing.
You can pay for a 3, 6 and 12 month subscription which is not recurring.. with those subscriptions, you get friendly, helpful support in the forums where if you have an issue, it is solved as quickly as possible :)
I am very happy with this extension and i wish Joombah Jobs all the best! Well worth the price!
The same happens with the cover letter. The support for is also not great, as I've encountered major problems after a recent upgrade but my issues has still not been addressed several days later.
I havnt found any unusual problems.
Note to review below. Just goto group manager in the JOOMLA user group. Take note of the ID number and then go back to JOOMBAH component setting > global and enter the ID number in the USER GROUP area.... I think they should have made this clear as it took me 2hours to work this out myself!!
Upon a new user registering everything goes fine and they are sent a confirmation email (like we wanted). They then click on the email to activate their account - again no problem.
The problem comes from the fact that once they have activated their account they should be able to log in, right? Well that doesn't happen because Joombah refuses to attach any user to a group. I have checked the settings umpteen times and I can safely say it is not my set up.
I have tried getting a user to sign up without Joombah installed and it works no problem. Do the authors have any ideas?
Installation takes less than 2 minutes and you dont need to do anything other than download from site up load to yours and your ready to go.
You can customize anything and everything. It is a fully functional job board that can have you up and running and take payments in less then an hour.
The most user friendly easy component I have ever installed on my Joomla website.
And besides all that customer support is AMAZING. LEt me repeat that. The support at Joombah Jobs is head and shoulders above anyone else out there. They are amazing. They respond to any questions within hours and provide you multiple solutions for any hitches, and even if you cant do it they will do it for you.
I highly recommend joombah jobs for anyone in the marke for a job board. HIGHLY RECOMMEND & i dont recommend anyone let alone HIGHLY RECOMMEND. They are awesome and put out a quality product for a fair price ($40).
If you want to read in more detail about my experience with them keep reading....
So when I look for a new joomla extension the first thing I look at is functionality useability, & convenience. If that is too complex for you let me break it down to what I look for is.....installation ease, potential of the program, and how easy it will be for my guest or visitors
Not only does JOOMBAH JOBS rate 5 stars in each of these 3 categories they go above and beyond in every other category out there.
For $40 you can have a TOP NOTCH job board that can compete with anyone, I mean anyone, OUTTHER.
Joombah Jobs has thought of everything & is constantly updating their product. When I was first on the market for job board I didn't go with Joombah Jobs and went with 3 others before finally landing on Joombah Jobs. The other 3 are only for internal job board and the other one selling for $115 requires you to wait 24 hours after purchase before being able to acccess and then needs you to be able to code to install. For being the highest job component extension on Joomla it should be a little easier to install, but I am glad it wasn't or I wouldnt have found Joombah Jobs.
when I first purchased it I had some personal problems that lead me to procrastinate exploring it that it ran past my first 3 month subscription so I actually had to pay twice for this prodcut to test it out.
Trust me it had so much potential and promise that I didn't mind doin so, plus the staff deserve it since they did such agood job designing it.
Now after I got into it and started explorign it I found a few VERY VERY VERY minor bugs, like how to add customize fields, how to apply changes to jobs, employers or registration fields. VERY minor stuff.
I had an answer to each hurdle by the end of the night. But here is the kicker.........Right before I was ready to launch my site I realized I needed a button for employers to be able to see there newly posted job on my site because of the template i was using and not only did the staff give me multiple options they realized I didnt have the skill to do it on my own so they went in and did it for me. Then I realized I gave them login info to the wrong site, and instead of writing me off as an idiot, which I was, they simply took the new info and went in to the code in my admin side of my site and did what they needed to to make it work on my site.
For this I will be foreever greatful. The staff at Joombah jobs Strives for excellence, puts out a superior product and their is nothing on the market that comes close to them.
If you need a job board you need joombah jobs compnent period. It is that simple.
Thanks again for making my job so much easier. I think I will have a client for life!
Most of all, the customer service is outstanding. They are willing to do whatever it needs to solve any issues or customizations you have or require!!
Simply 5* !!
A few minor issues with it to begin with which were easily solved and then a harder one that took a bit longer and entailed the developers going through my admin to find the offending problem.
Can't rate these developers highly enough. Superb service!