There are 3 main reasons to go for JoomBah Jobs.
1. Subscription for Employers
2. Subscription for Jobseekers
3. Job Alerts for Jobseekers
1.3 Stable Released!
1. Jobseekers can sign up based on membership just like Employers do and Admin can put the system in free mode.
2. Jobseekers can set their resume as Featured
3. Jobseekers can link their Video Resume from Youtube and Google Video
4. Jobseekers pay for applying to jobs.
5. The system can receive anonymous job application from guests and send email to the employer.
6. Google Map added to the job detail page.
7. JoomBah Feeds similar to JomSocial Activity Stream has been added and the following activities from JoomBah are streamed.
a. Jobseeker apply to a job vacancy
b. Jobseeker update his profile
c. Employer post new jobs
d. Employer update his profile
e. Employer views the jobseeker's profile
8. List of companies / company directory page has been added.
9. Job detail and Company Profile page has a new layout with Google Map.
10. Company Name and Jobseekers name are hidden respecting the user's privacy settings and many more...
JB Jobs has been developed to fulfill the needs of one full-fledged, power-packed, less bug component which take care of complete Job Recruitment System.
One of the major features of this version is that Employers sign-up using memberships without the need for having a third-party component. JoomBah is the first and only component of this kind to house Subscription based registration feature which none of the other job components have!
1.2 Stable released!
* Send automatic, periodic "Job Alerts" to Jobseekers.
* Six different themes (JoomBah Default, Facebook Blue, JomSocial Green, Black & Orange, Grey and Orange) are added.
* Email templates are created configurable from back-end.
* Employers can preview Jobseeker's profile without contact info for free.
* JoomBah standard fields and custom fields are made flexible so that they can be published/unpublished, set required/unrequired and ordered from the back-end.
* 3 payment gateways are newly added - Authorize.net, 2CO and Google checkout and they can be customized from the back-end.
Joomla 2.5: http://demo25.joombah.com
Please visit http://www.joombah.com for more features.
very complete. Keep with the hard work!
- States, City Catalog
- Change colors
- mod_jbjobsstats have the ability to work with module parameters "Module Class Suffix"
- mod_jbjobscategory search by state and city
But this minor improvemente dont need to stop you to use it. It a grate work :), worth every penny!
It doesn't contain any hidden links, no activation or decrypting issues and you can use it on any number of sites you want without paying more money.
Get it, it worth every penny you pay.
Some cost upwards of hundreds of dollars and don't do half of what this one does. Get it!!!! And if you need help with it, let me know, I will gladly help for free.
For more advanced users, there is the possibility for customization so the product will feet almost every industry. Normal users will probably never need any support, but for the advanced ones, this might come in handy. And this is the where this product really deserves a top score! I have reported a few minor bugs, suggested a few changes to the product and asked for some support on how to change a few layout items not supposed to be changed. On all e-mails, I got positive replies within 24 hours.
I see this as one of the most important aspects of an extension; that if there is a fault or something which doesn't work well, the developers will look into it and fix as necessary in the next version.
I highly recommend this product and thanks a lot to the Joombah team for taking the time to help me when needed.
This extension should be an Editor's Pick for Jobs Extensions as it is lightweight, clean, compatible with your template and has a whole bunch of comprehensive and industry-standard functionality built into it.
Last but not least, the Support is AWESOME!!!
Thanks & 5-Stars to a clear winner!!!
We thank you so much for your ever glowing review about our job component and feedback which brought so many changes and enhancements in our component.
We grow from feedback and learn for mistakes.
Thanks once again.