Features of Hosting Raja Career:
1. Supports Multiple Categories for viewing the Career.
2. Captcha option for preventing from spam.
3. After applied the job, automatically an email will be sent to admin and the user.
4. Controls all the frontend view by using the backend settings.
5. Category View - To display all the job Categories list.
6. Single Category View - To display all the job's under selected Category.
7. Career View - To display all the job's present in all the Categories.
8. Add Unlimited categories and careers from the back end.
9. Settings for changing the front end displays and has options for email.
10. You can order the Career listing from the backend.
11. Admin can see the user’s applied jobs and their resume.
12. You can change the file formats at back end, which should be accepted while uploading files in front end.
13. Option for un-publishing Careers & Categories, if you don’t want to show it to the front end.
14. uploaded files can download from the backend.
15. Cross Browser Support [ Firefox 3.x, Opera 9+, IE 5+,Safari,Firefox MAC, Safari MAC,etc.]
When i have cache turned on in global config and have multiple job listing, the page only seems to catches on the first description page load after clicking the apply button. when i go back and click on other job posting, it would still show up as the first job description that was loaded previously.
a refresh does not help. it works fine once i've turned off cache in global config.
For example the user cannot upload his attachment. The paste function works but not the upload.
Maybe it's working in Joomla 1.5 but in 2.5.11 that i use it is not working.
Also the default access must be public.
I change it through Options->Permissions and from the Public i changed the Create Action to Allowed.
I know that i might ask a lot despite the fact that it is version 1 and is free but this is my review.
Component works great.Backend very excellent.I suggest the developer should make the uploaded resume in the applied opening tab to be to be viewable right inside the admin apart from been downloaded.