- This extension requires registration to download.
JoomBri Freelance extension helps to build Freelance or Reverse Auction site in a few minutes.
*** We have begun Professional Installation Service of JoomBri Freelance. Please contact us now! ***
* Sign in with Facebook account.
* Discussion Forum or Public Clarification Board added.
* Portfolio feature newly added to allow users to showcase their previous projects.
The extension has lots of features and below are the highlighted Features.
* Post Featured, Private, Urgent, Sealed and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) projects.
* Reporting for Projects and Profiles with automated action.
* Admin can review Projects and Users before going live.
* RSS Feed for latest projects.
* Built-in private messaging system in threaded view with attachment.
* Integration with JomSocial and Community Builder.
* Easy to submit Projects/Jobs and to place bids.
* Completely customisable user groups (like Freelancer, Buyer, etc.) linkable to Joomla usergroups.
* Members can sign up based on Memberships.
* Complete finance features such as Deposits, Withdrawals, Escrow Payments.
* Generate profit summary/report.
* Customisable Email templates.
* Notification system when there is a new project, bid, new payments, etc.
* Payments through PayPal, Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout and Bank transfer.
* User defined fields for Profile and Project.
* Ability to upload multiple files to projects/jobs.
* And lots more.
JoomBri Freelance has 8 modules and 3 plugins which is included in the package.
Please try our demo site now.
Available Languages (shared by our members): Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish
Keywords: Joomla Freelance Extension, joomla freelance component
I would highly recommend these guys and this component, brilliant design and the team wont leave you high and dry!
For me, I recommend these guys. At low cost you get a professional product and support.
Good work guys and keep it up.
Thanks for develop such a great product!
This extension is still in its infancy (v1.0.2 Build 0618) but is proving to be just what we have been looking for! The only area I would like to see the developers improve on is the documentation. Although the config is very simple, customization requires some support, which is included with purchase. The response time for support questions is under an hour, which was also very important to us. For anyone looking for a lightweight extension with 1st class support and similar features, I would totally recommend JoomBri!
Owner of Pros2Go, LLC.
P.S. Looking forward to some great plugins from BriTech!