- This extension requires registration to download.
Furthermore it is possible to register as firm and as candidate. Firms can insert and manage the job offers. Candidates can insert personal information.
The following features are included:
- Languages: German, English, French, Dutch; Turkish
- Joomla 3.x support
- Responsive design
- Register as firm and manage job offers
- Register as candidate and store personal information
- Create an unlimited number of custom fields for the job details, the application form and the candidate profile (text fields, dropdown boxes, checkbboxes, radio buttons)
- Different firm groups to define different rights for the firms (e.g. number of jobs)
- Create categories (e.g. full-time, half-time, temporary help)
- Create job offers
- Save detailed information for each job
- Attach a file (e.g. PDF)
- Support of applications
- Save applications
- For all applications it is possible to attach the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Edit / Insert of new job applications via frontend
- Individual email notifications
- Plugin for Akeeba subscriptions
The component is just what it say it is.. People post jobs, applicant apply for job, job owner, admin and the applicant gets an email.. Very good and simple component!
No regrad of buying it..
Hello dear readers,
I purchased this component as part of a project for a professional service. And you can not imagine what great benefits you get for it. First of it exists in different languages, it is very clearly structured and functionally excellent arranged. Within 2-3 weeks, there were already many brilliant updates with feature enhancements. The support is world class and can not be beat ... within a few minutes already taken place information and even with expansion of the functions you will be actively supported.
Support is quick and responsive. I was impressed when I asked a feature and Stefan, the developer, replied me quickly and offered me an interim version just in 2 days which icludes this feature. So I didn’t have to wait until next version. Thanks!
you can also put the jobs listed in the navigation. that allows the user to choose very quickly a job.
the extension comes with an easy explanation. the extension is in german and english. so just what i was looking for.
support was answering very quickly. and they were very patient ;-).
so, it depends a bit what your looking for but for me it's great and it has all the features i need.