- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
JS Jobs allows you to run your own, unique jobs classifieds service where you or employer can advertise their jobs and jobseekers can upload their Resumes.
* Easy, simple with power.
* Latest design.
* Responsive layout.
* Separate resume form for user and visitor
* Google maps api for job
* Radius search on GeoCoordinates
* YouTube for job
* Applied resume can export to excel
* Meta description for job
* Meta Keyword for job
* Enforce un-published job by number of x days
* Resume export as PDF
* Admin can change field ordering of company, job and resume
* Custom fields for company and job.
* Email templates
* Search Engine Friendly URLs
* Multi-language support
* JoomFish support
* Change the css easily
* and more ...
* Control panel for employer
* Packages for employer
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface
* Search resumes by application title, name, nationality, gender, availability, category, job type, salary range, education, experience
* Save resume search
* Build companies profile
* Upload a company logo
* Jobs management
* Meta description & Meta Keywords for job
* Google map for job
* YouTube video for job
* Shortlist candidates
* Send email to employer when job seeker apply to a job
* Professional display of job searches and resumes
* View job applied resumes with number of applied resume
* Download resume file
* Resume export to PDF
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on company approval / rejection
* Notification on job approval / rejection
* Control panel for job seeker
* Package for job seeker
* Job listing by categories
* Job listing by company
* Job listing filter by location, category and job type
* Save filter for users
* Search jobs by title, category, job type, job status, salary range, shift, experience, duration, publishing date, company and location
* Save job search
* Resume manager (resume form, upload resume file, resume editor, image upload)
* Allow multiple resumes
* Cover letter manager
* Allow multiple cover letters
* View my applied jobs
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on resume approval / rejection
* Administrator control panel
* Manage job types
* Manage job status
* Manage shifts
* Manage companies
* Manage departments
* Manage jobs
I did make some changes to the code to get it to work exactly how I needed but those were minor and the only issues I had, they fixed very quickly. Went above and beyond just "fixing bugs" by adding a new options such as admins creating jobs for any company in the back end.
The support is excellent and my queries and questions have been resolved efficiently and rapidly. A very good product.
Even though there is a free version I wont waste time on it as the demo doesn't work correctly. This is a shame because at some point someone has clearly invested some time developing this.
The nature of the component is such that it is for use by businesses - who cannot afford to be let down by unreliable components. Better to focus on a paid version and invest the time in maintaining it.
Verdict: a potential derailer, avoid.
If some body knows how to fix search cv at front end please let me know. job search is working fine. but when i search cv's it is giving me blank page. Although CV search is working fine at backend. overall superb component... Big Thanks to developer.
I would not recommend any one to think of this as a ready made extension that would full-fill all your requirements. Use this component only if you are ready to rewrite most of the code provided by this component.
I would recommend another alternative to this component for the Job Management.
I have to say that I have worked with various components in Joomla both free and commercial alike but I was the most disappointed at choosing this component for my website and purchasing it.