- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
JS Jobs allows you to run your own, unique jobs classifieds service where you or employer can advertise their jobs and jobseekers can upload their Resumes.
* Easy, simple with power.
* Latest design.
* Responsive layout.
* Separate resume form for user and visitor
* Google maps api for job
* Radius search on GeoCoordinates
* YouTube for job
* Applied resume can export to excel
* Meta description for job
* Meta Keyword for job
* Enforce un-published job by number of x days
* Resume export as PDF
* Admin can change field ordering of company, job and resume
* Custom fields for company and job.
* Email templates
* Search Engine Friendly URLs
* Multi-language support
* JoomFish support
* Change the css easily
* and more ...
* Control panel for employer
* Packages for employer
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface
* Search resumes by application title, name, nationality, gender, availability, category, job type, salary range, education, experience
* Save resume search
* Build companies profile
* Upload a company logo
* Jobs management
* Meta description & Meta Keywords for job
* Google map for job
* YouTube video for job
* Shortlist candidates
* Send email to employer when job seeker apply to a job
* Professional display of job searches and resumes
* View job applied resumes with number of applied resume
* Download resume file
* Resume export to PDF
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on company approval / rejection
* Notification on job approval / rejection
* Control panel for job seeker
* Package for job seeker
* Job listing by categories
* Job listing by company
* Job listing filter by location, category and job type
* Save filter for users
* Search jobs by title, category, job type, job status, salary range, shift, experience, duration, publishing date, company and location
* Save job search
* Resume manager (resume form, upload resume file, resume editor, image upload)
* Allow multiple resumes
* Cover letter manager
* Allow multiple cover letters
* View my applied jobs
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on resume approval / rejection
* Administrator control panel
* Manage job types
* Manage job status
* Manage shifts
* Manage companies
* Manage departments
* Manage jobs
The support is excellent and my queries and questions have been resolved efficiently and rapidly. A very good product.
Even though there is a free version I wont waste time on it as the demo doesn't work correctly. This is a shame because at some point someone has clearly invested some time developing this.
The nature of the component is such that it is for use by businesses - who cannot afford to be let down by unreliable components. Better to focus on a paid version and invest the time in maintaining it.
Verdict: a potential derailer, avoid.
If some body knows how to fix search cv at front end please let me know. job search is working fine. but when i search cv's it is giving me blank page. Although CV search is working fine at backend. overall superb component... Big Thanks to developer.
I would not recommend any one to think of this as a ready made extension that would full-fill all your requirements. Use this component only if you are ready to rewrite most of the code provided by this component.
I would recommend another alternative to this component for the Job Management.
I have to say that I have worked with various components in Joomla both free and commercial alike but I was the most disappointed at choosing this component for my website and purchasing it.
I can't seem to sign up for the forum and messages sent through the site are responded to with no real help. I haven't got time to mess about, I'm trying to run a business which is why I pay for extensions over free ones.
The component is buggy to put it mildly. It's definitely not fit for sale at that sort of price. I don't know how anyone can rate it highly when even something as simple as setting what can and can't be searched on doesn't work. I had to go into phpMyAdmin to turn things off.
It's a poor show and damages the credibility of the whole open source community when rubbish like this gets put out.
I'm ALWAYS happy to pay for components but not when they don't work as advertised.