- Displays credit information from the component
JS Jobs for any business, industry body or staffing company wishing to establish a presence on the internet where jobseekers can come to view the latest jobs and apply to them.
JS Jobs allows you to run your own, unique jobs classifieds service where you or employer can advertise their jobs and jobseekers can upload their Resumes.
JS Jobs available in six themes.
* Employer can short list applied resume
* Separate resume form for visitor
* Google maps api for job
* Radius search on GeoCoordinates
* YouTube for job
* Applied resume can export to excel
* Meta description for job
* Meta Keyword for job
* Enforce un-published job by number of x days
* Resume export as PDF
* Admin can change field ordering of company, job and resume
* Custom fields for company and job.
* Email templates
* Search Engine Friendly URLs
* Multi-language support
* JoomFish support
* Change the css easily
* and more ...
* Control panel for employer
* Packages for employer
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface
* Search resumes by application title, name, nationality, gender, availability, category, job type, salary range, education, experience
* Save resume search
* Build companies profile
* Upload a company logo
* Jobs management
* Meta description & Meta Keywords for job
* Google map for job
* YouTube video for job
* Shortlist candidates
* Send email to employer when job seeker apply to a job
* Professional display of job searches and resumes
* View job applied resumes with number of applied resume
* Download resume file
* Resume export to PDF
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on company approval / rejection
* Notification on job approval / rejection
* Control panel for job seeker
* Package for job seeker
* Job listing by categories
* Job listing by company
* Job listing filter by location, category and job type
* Save filter for users
* Search jobs by title, category, job type, job status, salary range, shift, experience, duration, publishing date, company and location
* Save job search
* Resume manager (resume form, upload resume file, resume editor, image upload)
* Allow multiple resumes
* Cover letter manager
* Allow multiple cover letters
* View my applied jobs
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on resume approval / rejection
* Administrator control panel
* Manage job types
* Manage job status
* Manage shifts
* Manage companies
* Manage departments
* Manage jobs
* Manage re
If some body knows how to fix search cv at front end please let me know. job search is working fine. but when i search cv's it is giving me blank page. Although CV search is working fine at backend. overall superb component... Big Thanks to developer.
I would not recommend any one to think of this as a ready made extension that would full-fill all your requirements. Use this component only if you are ready to rewrite most of the code provided by this component.
I would recommend another alternative to this component for the Job Management.
I have to say that I have worked with various components in Joomla both free and commercial alike but I was the most disappointed at choosing this component for my website and purchasing it.
I can't seem to sign up for the forum and messages sent through the site are responded to with no real help. I haven't got time to mess about, I'm trying to run a business which is why I pay for extensions over free ones.
The component is buggy to put it mildly. It's definitely not fit for sale at that sort of price. I don't know how anyone can rate it highly when even something as simple as setting what can and can't be searched on doesn't work. I had to go into phpMyAdmin to turn things off.
It's a poor show and damages the credibility of the whole open source community when rubbish like this gets put out.
I'm ALWAYS happy to pay for components but not when they don't work as advertised.
Most other components only provide a component that can be used as a company specific internal Job Recruitment application - This is different! You can provide it as a service to recruiters and employers or use it as an internal company app.
My support requests were handled within 24 hours and in some cases within 1 hour - Great Thanks!
The developer also went out of his way to provide me personal assistance after the component was setup - even over the holidays and late at night- Some of the reviews that I've read below I just cannot believe to be true. If you follow the instructions and take time out to read the guide first, you will not experience any problems setting this up.
Let us be honest - nothing in life is free! Free is just another word for a Web Administrator taking on too much that he/she can handle or have waited until nr 99 to get the job finalized. I am sure you will not work for free? - so please donate or pay the man what is due!
Good Job!! Thanks for a great component and Support!
We bought them and use them on our project. However, all those months the project we couldn't put on the market because we still have difficulties with some pages supported by JS Jobs.
We managed to recover them, but not in their right place and the system does not work like it suppose to work.
Then I asked for help from the JS Jobs Support Desk but all I got then is a rejection nicely packaged.
No advice, no consideration of the problem, any help - nothing. I find it very irresponsible behavior because JS Jobs in not Open Source product. It was purchased in order to be used not to exist as a decoration in backand. In our case it is actually still useless. Unfortunately.
Some enhancements I would like to be implemented on next version :
- The ability to add multiple currencies
- Integration with Community Builder
- Integration with Private messaging systems
First time Job Seekers trying to use the site will constantly get "You are unable to view this page!" error messages because the component fails to register them as a "Job Seeker" unless they click on EMPLOYER control panel first! HUH?
I'm sorry but this component is half baked, unfinished, incomplete, untested, buggy... should I continue? ALSO, support is non existent and saying that this is a "free" is not true. It's a COMMERCIAL COMPONENT. The forum is also littered with unanswered posts so don't even bother posting there to ask for help. I tried to contact the developer directly with no response.
I'm sorry, but unless you are a hardcore php coder and feel like re-coding an entire component then STEER CLEAR OF THIS MESS and try something else.
You will get 7 star from me, and I will contact separately to your website for personal thanks and real time application.
If you steel going to use it get ready to study html and php. The component does not support properly the template your cite uses originally.