- Displays credit information from the component
JS Jobs for any business, industry body or staffing company wishing to establish a presence on the internet where jobseekers can come to view the latest jobs and apply to them.
JS Jobs allows you to run your own, unique jobs classifieds service where you or employer can advertise their jobs and jobseekers can upload their Resumes.
JS Jobs available in six themes.
* Employer can short list applied resume
* Separate resume form for visitor
* Google maps api for job
* Radius search on GeoCoordinates
* YouTube for job
* Applied resume can export to excel
* Meta description for job
* Meta Keyword for job
* Enforce un-published job by number of x days
* Resume export as PDF
* Admin can change field ordering of company, job and resume
* Custom fields for company and job.
* Email templates
* Search Engine Friendly URLs
* Multi-language support
* JoomFish support
* Change the css easily
* and more ...
* Control panel for employer
* Packages for employer
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface
* Search resumes by application title, name, nationality, gender, availability, category, job type, salary range, education, experience
* Save resume search
* Build companies profile
* Upload a company logo
* Jobs management
* Meta description & Meta Keywords for job
* Google map for job
* YouTube video for job
* Shortlist candidates
* Send email to employer when job seeker apply to a job
* Professional display of job searches and resumes
* View job applied resumes with number of applied resume
* Download resume file
* Resume export to PDF
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on company approval / rejection
* Notification on job approval / rejection
* Control panel for job seeker
* Package for job seeker
* Job listing by categories
* Job listing by company
* Job listing filter by location, category and job type
* Save filter for users
* Search jobs by title, category, job type, job status, salary range, shift, experience, duration, publishing date, company and location
* Save job search
* Resume manager (resume form, upload resume file, resume editor, image upload)
* Allow multiple resumes
* Cover letter manager
* Allow multiple cover letters
* View my applied jobs
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on resume approval / rejection
* Administrator control panel
* Manage job types
* Manage job status
* Manage shifts
* Manage companies
* Manage departments
* Manage jobs
* Manage re
The front-end interface is not incredibly flexible related to design and the permission options are non-existent. The public can view open jobs, but users must register to apply for a job or submit a resume. In most instances this is okay, including ours, but there are many users wanting to allow the public to post jobs, which is an option if you want to do heavy customization.
Auto-login is an option, but would require a lot of work. Maybe an opportunity for someone to create a plugin for it.
Overall it's good, but not great. Might be worth the money to buy a more robust and flexible system.
When I installed it and wanted to change the homepage text, I couldn't. You are left with their standard text that can not be changed without serious work.
Then, there's the currency setting. It is set to $ and I couldn't figure out how to change this either. Resume needed to be changed to CV (as i live in the UK).
Also, when the jobseeker applies for a specific job and attaches their cv it isn't delivered by email to the employer.
Every time I contact the support forum to get help, I am given information and steps to follow which are much too difficult to understand. When you disagree with the administrator they warn you to stop cursing (WHICH I DID NOT) and close your help request.
I've had to employ a developer to help with this extension which costed me another $160...
I wish someone would have told me this before buying... I would not buy this product... be warned!
-When I link from a menu there are more "place holders" than linkable things.
-Can't order or select default categories
the BIGGEST PROBLEM.. BY FAR is that registered users can't access it. Public ones can. Went to website but support posts did not solve problem. Set "permissions" but no dice.
-Poorly tested and poor english to boot
Excellent component. If the developer is willing to spend some more time on adjusting the look and fell of the component and add the much wanted feature of browsing resumes by registered special users , I bet this will become one of the most popular joomla extensions.
Excellent component for Job Board website.
it is a very good component. it does what it have to do.
with some minor php work i've managed to add new fields, languages and soon towns and cities.
also this component it is at his "childhood" age.. so i predict that with some support from us - the happy users - it will grow and became the new standard for recruiting component in joomla 1.5 development.
good luck and keep up the good work
- you can't order the salaries or job categories
- it's not easy to change the layout
- can't add new fields nor delete unwanted fields
And for me the resume sending didn't work at all.