- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
- 6 base64 files files, 1 for captcha and 5 for login redirect.
JS Jobs allows you to run your own, unique jobs classifieds service where you or employer can advertise their jobs and jobseekers can upload their Resumes.
* Easy, simple with power.
* Latest design.
* Responsive layout.
* Separate resume form for user and visitor
* Google maps api for job
* Radius search on GeoCoordinates
* YouTube for job
* Applied resume can export to excel
* Meta description for job
* Meta Keyword for job
* Enforce un-published job by number of x days
* Resume export as PDF
* Admin can change field ordering of company, job and resume
* Custom fields for company and job.
* Email templates
* Search Engine Friendly URLs
* Multi-language support
* JoomFish support
* Change the css easily
* and more ...
* Control panel for employer
* Packages for employer
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface
* Search resumes by application title, name, nationality, gender, availability, category, job type, salary range, education, experience
* Save resume search
* Build companies profile
* Upload a company logo
* Jobs management
* Meta description & Meta Keywords for job
* Google map for job
* YouTube video for job
* Shortlist candidates
* Send email to employer when job seeker apply to a job
* Professional display of job searches and resumes
* View job applied resumes with number of applied resume
* Download resume file
* Resume export to PDF
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on company approval / rejection
* Notification on job approval / rejection
* Control panel for job seeker
* Package for job seeker
* Job listing by categories
* Job listing by company
* Job listing filter by location, category and job type
* Save filter for users
* Search jobs by title, category, job type, job status, salary range, shift, experience, duration, publishing date, company and location
* Save job search
* Resume manager (resume form, upload resume file, resume editor, image upload)
* Allow multiple resumes
* Cover letter manager
* Allow multiple cover letters
* View my applied jobs
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on resume approval / rejection
* Administrator control panel
* Manage job types
* Manage job status
* Manage shifts
* Manage companies
* Manage departments
* Manage jobs
Most other components only provide a component that can be used as a company specific internal Job Recruitment application - This is different! You can provide it as a service to recruiters and employers or use it as an internal company app.
My support requests were handled within 24 hours and in some cases within 1 hour - Great Thanks!
The developer also went out of his way to provide me personal assistance after the component was setup - even over the holidays and late at night- Some of the reviews that I've read below I just cannot believe to be true. If you follow the instructions and take time out to read the guide first, you will not experience any problems setting this up.
Let us be honest - nothing in life is free! Free is just another word for a Web Administrator taking on too much that he/she can handle or have waited until nr 99 to get the job finalized. I am sure you will not work for free? - so please donate or pay the man what is due!
Good Job!! Thanks for a great component and Support!
We bought them and use them on our project. However, all those months the project we couldn't put on the market because we still have difficulties with some pages supported by JS Jobs.
We managed to recover them, but not in their right place and the system does not work like it suppose to work.
Then I asked for help from the JS Jobs Support Desk but all I got then is a rejection nicely packaged.
No advice, no consideration of the problem, any help - nothing. I find it very irresponsible behavior because JS Jobs in not Open Source product. It was purchased in order to be used not to exist as a decoration in backand. In our case it is actually still useless. Unfortunately.
Some enhancements I would like to be implemented on next version :
- The ability to add multiple currencies
- Integration with Community Builder
- Integration with Private messaging systems
First time Job Seekers trying to use the site will constantly get "You are unable to view this page!" error messages because the component fails to register them as a "Job Seeker" unless they click on EMPLOYER control panel first! HUH?
I'm sorry but this component is half baked, unfinished, incomplete, untested, buggy... should I continue? ALSO, support is non existent and saying that this is a "free" is not true. It's a COMMERCIAL COMPONENT. The forum is also littered with unanswered posts so don't even bother posting there to ask for help. I tried to contact the developer directly with no response.
I'm sorry, but unless you are a hardcore php coder and feel like re-coding an entire component then STEER CLEAR OF THIS MESS and try something else.
You will get 7 star from me, and I will contact separately to your website for personal thanks and real time application.
If you steel going to use it get ready to study html and php. The component does not support properly the template your cite uses originally.
The front-end interface is not incredibly flexible related to design and the permission options are non-existent. The public can view open jobs, but users must register to apply for a job or submit a resume. In most instances this is okay, including ours, but there are many users wanting to allow the public to post jobs, which is an option if you want to do heavy customization.
Auto-login is an option, but would require a lot of work. Maybe an opportunity for someone to create a plugin for it.
Overall it's good, but not great. Might be worth the money to buy a more robust and flexible system.
When I installed it and wanted to change the homepage text, I couldn't. You are left with their standard text that can not be changed without serious work.
Then, there's the currency setting. It is set to $ and I couldn't figure out how to change this either. Resume needed to be changed to CV (as i live in the UK).
Also, when the jobseeker applies for a specific job and attaches their cv it isn't delivered by email to the employer.
Every time I contact the support forum to get help, I am given information and steps to follow which are much too difficult to understand. When you disagree with the administrator they warn you to stop cursing (WHICH I DID NOT) and close your help request.
I've had to employ a developer to help with this extension which costed me another $160...
I wish someone would have told me this before buying... I would not buy this product... be warned!
-When I link from a menu there are more "place holders" than linkable things.
-Can't order or select default categories
the BIGGEST PROBLEM.. BY FAR is that registered users can't access it. Public ones can. Went to website but support posts did not solve problem. Set "permissions" but no dice.
-Poorly tested and poor english to boot
Excellent component. If the developer is willing to spend some more time on adjusting the look and fell of the component and add the much wanted feature of browsing resumes by registered special users , I bet this will become one of the most popular joomla extensions.
Excellent component for Job Board website.
it is a very good component. it does what it have to do.
with some minor php work i've managed to add new fields, languages and soon towns and cities.
also this component it is at his "childhood" age.. so i predict that with some support from us - the happy users - it will grow and became the new standard for recruiting component in joomla 1.5 development.
good luck and keep up the good work
- you can't order the salaries or job categories
- it's not easy to change the layout
- can't add new fields nor delete unwanted fields
And for me the resume sending didn't work at all.