- This extension requires registration to download.
What you can achieve with JV-LD?
- Create professional directory with option to choose from multiple home page layout options
- Build links for your site
- Exchange links with other Joomla/non-Joomla websites
- Build internal links and improve SEO
- Increases your site visibility
- Monitor and generate incoming traffic to your site
- Earn money with advertisements, category sponsorships, one way links and featured listings.
What do you get with JV-LD?
- A very powerful component
- 17+ modules, and handful of plugins for 3PD integration, all installed when you install the component.
- One way links and Reciprocal links
- Multiple link plans with extensive configuration.
- Multiple link Profiles per listing
- Sticky Links, Featured Links, Likes, Unlikes, Directory Wall/Activity Stream.
- Report Broken Links, Email Approval, Tell a Friend, Claim a listing, Statistics, Vote and Write review for listings
- Recommend website, Suggest Category, Check Link Status
- Frontend, Backend and Email approval for listings.
- Show thumbnail previews with ShrinkTheWeb, PicoShot or Thumboo!
- EasySocial, JomSocial, CB 1.x and 2.x integrations with User Profile, User points and Activity Streams.
- CComment, Komento, Facebook and Disqus Comments integration.
- Facebook Like and Recommend integration.
- Post to Twitter for events in directory.
- Google Maps to show listings on map with driving directions!
- Automated online payment processing using PayPal or Offline mode (check/transfer)
- Joomla Articles and K2 Integration
- ClickATell SMS Integration
- Xmap and JSitemap integration
- In-built Photo Gallery and YouTube Video Gallery
- Contact Listing Owner, Admin notifications
- Coupon code system
- Link Exchange Connect Service
- Bootstrap 2.3.2 and 3.x compatible!
- Comprehensive styles system for directory
- Stale State Management
- Powerful Webmaster tools like check broken links, import categories and links from JV-LinkExchanger, WebLinks, CSV file
and many more....
Get your directory up and running in a few minutes by installing sample data in JV-LD.
After checking out every directory component for Joomla, lots of head scratching, and late nights testing some of them, I went ahead and purchase JV-LD. Right from the start I was impressed with this component. It seemed rock solid and contained the basics of what I was looking for in a link directory.
I'm sure when anyone is looking for a particular component to fit their needs each component will come up short in some area. The more I used it, the more I wanted it to do. Not a problem as you can just send them your requests and if it is something simple, they normally get back with a solution in a matter of minutes. If it is a little more complicated, they will tell you they will check on it and see if it is possible. If so, it will make it in an upcoming release. They seem truly interested in improving and making JV-LD one of the best link directory components out there.
You also cannot give a proper review of something like this unless you have a problem. Then you get to see what type of support you receive from a company. I kind of expect to receive crappy support from free components, but when you pay for a product you at least want problems to be addressed. Every single problem or question I've had has been promptly answered and fixed in a timely manner. I've never had to wait and wait only to ask the same question again. Niranjan has always been quick and professional in his responses...even when I've had problems and they were not a result of their component, but the template I was using. I've had them send me custom code changes, log into my site to check and/or change things, etc. Each time a solution was found that I was happy with.
Thanks for the great product and service you provide. I highly recommend anyone looking for a directory component to give JV-LD a try.
Top notch company to deal with that has great support
Extremely stable and feature rich component
Best link management features of any component I've tested
Easy an intuitive front end submissions
Back end management features
Easy to customize
Spending way too much time coming up with new directories to use this on.
Thank you very much for taking your time, to give a fantastic review of JV-LD. We hope to improve JV-LD even further in the coming days...
Request for later editions:
* Even greater GUI in frontend
* Improvent i backend dashboard (overview)
* Full support for Joomfish
I really recommend this extension!
As a link component, it is unrivaled in it's functionality. If you can imagine it, it does it... And on the off chance that it doesn't, just contact Vijay and it's not uncommon for him to create the new functionality that you need or want right there on the spot and upload it to your website! His service and support for his components is fabulous - if only all component developers were so generous and responsive to webmaster's needs!
Anyhow, before you write me off as a novice, I have over 25 years in the software industry and I have downloaded and tested a lot of different extensions over the past 8 months. This is the first time, I decided against a product because I couldn't even login. What is funny, is this is the second extension I read about I decided to pay money for...
Thank you for taking your time to write this review. We understand that you had a tough time, during registration and login, and we apologize for that, but somehow, this is not a review for our product. Moroever, the instructions are pretty clear in the registration screen.
The fact that, you have given this review, ascertains that, you have eventually registered, logged in, purchased and have also used the product. We wish you could have given us an opportunity to help you on the registration/login and support you, by contacting us through our website, before submitting a review.
Please feel free to contact us anytime at our website.
. It is jammed packed with features, I spent an hour just to play around with the admin, and I still have not fully understand it. There are so many options to customize.
. Price: Great, the subscription is very reasonable, if not cheap compare to Mosets Tree.
. Support: Wow, amazing! Niranjan respond to my questions quickly and efficiently. And my questions was not even about the script's bug or errors, but my customization (which he doesn't have to support at all). Not only that, he was went beyond helping by login to my site and fixed my CSS. Compare to Mosets tree, a question about reciprocal link has no answer in 3 days (and still has not). This guy knows what's he doing, and stand behind his product!
Cons: I have to think hard to find these :)
. No option to change the language via admin interface. If you have other language rather than English you have to go through language file to make change.
. Design looks good, but not great, but if you know what you're doing I don't see why it's a problem.
You can't go wrong with JV-Link. This is the best purchase I've ever made with Joomla, along with JVvideo and sh404SEF. Thank you Niranjan again, you're rock!
Thanks for amazing support, service and great products!!!
I started making a directory of links with exchange links with SOBI2 and Moset Tree.
I was not very satisfied because SOBI2 (which is a very good component) is more oriented address book.
Price difference between JV Link Directory (JV-LD) and Moset Tree did that I chose JV Link Directory (JV LD) since it is somewhat cheaper, because you can choose a shorter membership which of course makes it possible to test kompomenten,
I find the slightly confusing but the layout is easy to foresee.
It could be a good idea for the owner to do a demo site in the Administrator so you can see how it works before making a purchase.
Thank you for taking your time to provide the review.
The demo for the Administrator is already available at http://www.jv-extensions.com/demo/administrator
I looked for a replacement component "bookmarks" for J! 1.5.
I started making a directory of links with exchange links with SOBI2.
I was not very satisfied because SOBI2 (which is a very good component) is more oriented address book
I just retested JV-LD since the passage GPL.
What progress. I expect certain features, such as import from CSV files, a finer grained fields in the admin interface, a possible translation in French ....
and the administrator interface is not ergonomic.
This is a good calling, good try
Thank you for the review. We are already working on some important features that certainly includes CSV import. It should be available in the near future.