- This extension requires registration to download.
We’ve combined the most popular blogging platform WordPress 3.0 with the most popular CMS Joomla to create the most powerful blogging component ever made for Joomla.
Packed with all of WordPress’s professional blogging tools, you can now harness the power of Wordpress without ever leaving Joomla. It’s a Joomla blogger’s new best friend.
Here are just a few of Wordpress for Joomla’s powerful features:
- WordPress for Joomla is EASY to install!
- Can power multiple blogs on your site from multiple authors!
- Powerful Social plugins at your fingers tips
- Can run thousands of powerful native WordPress plugins on your blog. You can even use Joomla content plugins on your WordPress posts, too!
- Includes built-in commenting, trackbacks, and pingbacks.
- Comes with 8 exclusive Joomla modules that will broadcast your latest WordPress blogs (multi-users), latest blog posts, recent blog comments & more throughout your entire Joomla site
- Comes with a free default theme; and also works with most 3rd party Joomla! templates. WordPress for Joomla will inherit styles from your website template right out of the box ensuring your blog always matches yours site!
- Integrates with JomSocial--the #1 community-creation software for Joomla
- Can import “MyBlog” posts into your new WordPress for Joomla blog, so switching is easy
- Supports Ping-O-Matic, which helps you promote your blog by pinging popular sites every time you post a new entry
WordPress is feature rich with the following:
- Allow authors to password protect their posts
- Having WordPress decide if comments are spam or not with pinpoint accuracy.
- Automatic saving of blogs
- Dynamic Pages
- Integrated WordPress Themes
- Cross-blog communication tools
- Spam protection
- Much much more...
'corePHP' WordPress Integration for Joomla! has a variety of features and enhancements:
- SEF WordPress Links
- Automatic user syncing with Joomla! users
- Add / Remove blog title
- Multiple widget modules out of the box!
- Different options for CSS style sheets
- Show / Hide Author name in posts.
- Easy Installation AND upgrades!
- Variety of modules
- And so much more
'corePHP' has been providing WordPress for Joomla for almost 5 years now delivering the best blogging system experience for Joomla users. Get the best blogging extension on the market!
I could not get the plugin to install correctly, and neither could the CorePHP developers. I was able to finally get it working, but only by hacking through various URL's and finally getting into the WP admin console. Now I find myself having to make change some settings directly in the database, like the Author of posts, because it appears that function has been removed from this version of WP. Also having issues with the links on the blog pages not being correctly formed URL's. At this point I'm writing this purchase off as a loss and just going back to using standard Joomla articles for the blog.
The plus side of the plugin is the ability to pickup the site look and feel for your blogs. That part is working great.
All resulted due to wordpress for joomla plugins and PHP code conflicting with other extensions.
I usually do not write bad reviews but I was really frustrated when I logged in as a member to the site and tried to submit a ticket I got an error on their website too. Which means I have paid them 100 dollars for a crap extension that I do not use on my website neither do I have any support from their team.
I highly recommend users to stay away and not purchase this product as I wasted a lot of time and money trying to get this to work and the shocking support ever.
Even free extension provided by joomla have better support then corephp.
My personal advice is to not give these guys a single cent as they do not deserve it.
I'd like apologize for the trouble you've had with our component and with our support center. We have been receiving tickets regularly so you should still be able to submit one. If you'd like to give us a call at (269) 979-5582, we can get your issue resolved. Also, you can email support [at] corephp [dot] com.
Looking forward to continuing with the WP Blog... thanks
The support is excellent as well as ever time I have had a question (no problems) they have been there within 24 hours to answer and help me get all I can out of this incredible component!!
I had three tickets out to the support staff. One was unresolved. One I resolved after 3 days of no real replies. And the third they asked me to pay them to resolve, without indicating what the problem could be. In all cases, replies take a minimum 24 hours, with 48h common. The last few replies were confusing to me, because the developer first insisted that although the font, font color, font size were all different between my site and the WP module, he saw no difference between the two. When I provided screenshots to go with the super-admin login he had and the site URL he had used to make his original diagnosis, he asked for money. When I asked what he thought was wrong, he claimed that I could see that it supported other templates and the issue was mine. Note that no other templates are in my system, so I don't know how he tested that.
I'm willing to pay for additional coding if required, but in this case I felt that the support staff were not really reading or responding to my specific issues, and therefore couldn't be trusted to fix the actual problem.
So... the support was pretty bad. The template half-works. But I guess I have something that I can maybe try to fix myself now.
And I paid for this.
I choose this extension to add area for our staff, clubs, teams, and departments to create sites that are searchable within Joomla site.
Just so everyone knows, I did some research on this ahead of time, but it wasn't immediately clear to me so I had to call them, but if you're reading this and wondering if the Wordpress template will work with your site design through Joomla, the short answer is YES. The default template is specially set up by the CorePHP team to inherit all of the styles from your current Joomla template, so you won't have any issues at all.
Anyway, I give this product five stars. The CorePHP team deserves it for a stellar product and great service -- rare in the world of software extensions.
I took a chance on this software. It is perfect, and perfectly solved everything I needed. The support is also incredible. From pre-sales questions, to post-install customization requests; A+++ Support.
2 negatives which I think adversely affect the product however: after purchase of software, author tags have to be manually removed (there shouldn't be author back-links in commercial software in my opinion). And also the author attempts to sell the product as a re-occurring yearly subscription, which is somewhat mis-leading, and I almost didn't buy the product because of this. After poking around in the fine details, I found that you can cancel the subscription, and it's not required.
Overall rating for me is 4.8 out of 5!! Thanks!
But once I figured out how to access tech support at corePHP, I was very pleasantly surprised by the help we got. Andy Poorman was absolutely wonderful -- always responded quickly, communicated well, stuck with us until the problem was solved, patient with our questions, etc.
He even wrote some new code to solve the problem, and its been fine since.