* Only £10
* Comment system - approval, email notification and captcha. (Facebook comments available)
* Blog tags
* SEO - URLs, Meta data and HTML.
* RSS feeds (Blog posts and comments)
* Templates - To suit all websites. (Universal, Wordpress and Newspaper layouts)
* Team-blogging - Works with the ACL of Joomla's Category Manager so that each user-type can be assigned what categories they're allowed to blog to.
* License - Access to support and updates for a year. Run JaggyBlog on as many sites as you own and for as long as you want after the year ends.
Free JaggyBlog Modules
* Blog categories
* Blog tags
* Latest blog posts
* Most popular blog posts
* Blog post gallery scroller
* Latest comments
* Archive list of blog posts
Free JaggyBlog Plugins
* Artio JoomSEF
* Search - Find JaggyBlog posts via Joomla's own search
* Social Share Buttons (Facebook Like and Tweet etc)
I have been using Jaggyblog since Feb. 2013 and from day one Ross has given excellent support. Recently had a problem with Manage Comments in the component and Ross had it fixed within a day - to be included in the next update.
Cheers and thanks a million,
Thanks for making it simple to use, intuitive and user friendly.
Great job! If you are looking at this and thinking about it! STOP and buy it...SUPERB. Thanks. (I think I've had to much coffee) Cheers.
- Good, to-the-point, blog extension
- Excellent support
- Great value for money
- nice extra modules available
I needed some help with placement of the READ MORE link and Ross (the developer) was right on it with a quick fix!!
Excellent component. Excellent price. Excellent support!
When I had a problem with the site (of my making not jaggyblog) the support was outstanding.
I can thoroughly recommend it!
Some time ago I wrote a tutorial on how to use Joomla 1.5 as a blog, and when I got done I thought: this really IS too complicated. In order to get Joomla to behave somewhat like Wordpress I had to scout around for various extensions (some of which were no longer supported after I began using them.) It was a ton of work putting it together, and the only GOOD thing about all that: I really learned my way around Joomla.
So IMO, it's better to find a good Blog component and use that instead. I tried a few of them, free and commercial. This is the most impressive Blog component I've used. And yes, it's "commercial" but 5 euro is really CHEAP and well worth it considering all the time it has saved me from trying to make Joomla be a blog on it's own.
I installed JaggyBlog and it was already on the Menu and published when I clicked on Menu to set it up. What a nice surprise!
I'm very happy with this component.
Moreover I would like to prise support given by the developer. In my case at the very beginning I faced some serious problems trying to start JaggyBlog but Ross almost immediately reacted and corrected two or three files files. Thumbs up:)!
And "News / Latest" section
I installed this extention and start to add articles to Jaggy/Blog, articles start to show at News/Latest section also...
Time being I purchased it but it useles for me..
The user's enquiry has been resolved and was merely a parameter that needed to be selected in the "Latest Posts" module for JaggyBlog.
Thanks for your positive review.
This is an excellent, easy to use plugin and the support for a couple of initial issues I had were responded to and updated very quickly.
Simple purchase, download, install and setup. Takes only a few minutes at a time.