This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
The Blogerlayout and the functionality are realy unbelievable. I will say - U will never use a Wordpress, Joomla and Easyblog is the combination. The management of mediafiles be it images or moviefiles is great and let me think about - why is this not standard in joomla?
I'll give 5 Stars - one more :) , when there is an additional option to export the entrys for importing them in an other easyblogsys (Joomla 1.5, 1.7, 2.5 compatible)
Underwood aka TenserD
Now, if only I can integrate the individual blogs to show on each user's Mossets Tree listing. (Just thinking outloud, have not contacted them about this.)
It is the exact solution I had been looking for and ticked all the boxes. Support has been amazingly helpful in assisting me to integrate EasyBlog into my site. They have definitely stepped outside of their support scope in delivering minor hacks to my code in order to achieve customisations that I required. I have purchased many Joomla extensions in the past and Stackideas support has exceeded my expectations in every way, with sometimes receiving answers within 5 minutes. Their unreal support also led me to purchase their product 'EasyDiscuss' over another Component I was looking at. Special thanks to Mark, Terence and Sam for their assistance and prompt response time.
Simply put, I could not be more impressed. The product does exactly what you expect to, is logically organized in its installation and set up, and is actually a thrill to work with. If you have a web based need to easily publish content for yourself or your clients EasyBlog is the only product you need to review.
Much more than the quality of the product, is the importance of support. I can share with you that I had one minor issue with the product, sent an e-mail to support, and had a resolution within an hour. The developer is prompt and eager to properly support customers.
I simply cannot say enough good things about EasyBlog.
I found the component to be fairly easy to setup. I had a few customization questions and not only were they prompt, but they showed me where the settings were and set them up as well. They even went so far as to modify the easyblog template so that it would fit my site's layout. They go way above and beyond what most would even expect from a software company.
I highly recommend this product!
Bugs are almost a thing of the past in the latest version 3.0X and we are looking at a very very mature and polished product.
The coding is clean and customisable, and everything seems to more or less work as it should.
An easy 5 stars for Stackideas, and component and support well worth paying for.