EasyBlog is an all-in-one tool for you to start a blog for Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0. EasyBlog contains all the main tools for blogging, like team blogging, social media sharing, comments system, trackbacks, featured blogs and more.
EasyBlog is featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
WHY CHOOSE EASYBLOG?
1. All-in-One tool to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Highly integrated with other 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing group blogging with awesome ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products supported by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla blog component that professional and novice users love
TOP FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Support multiple bloggers in one EasyBlog extension
- Blog remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Bundles with built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing
- Display news from other websites/blogs via feed imports
- Post blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
EXTRA FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and much more features available at http://stackideas.com/easyblog.html
INTEGRATIONS WITH 3RD PARTY ADDONS:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• Zemanta, and more
View EasyBlog in various Joomla themes at http://stackideas.com/demo.html#joomlatemplates
View EasyBlog changelogs over the years:
After a few weeks I had some questions about RSS which I could not get to work, I received replies immediately 3 times in a row. Also the support forum is excellent.
I am very impressed.
Wow now that is what I call customer service!
After struggling with Zoo and sef and K2 with their svn release issues for 1.7 this is an amazing solution that I wish I had just known about years ago Ive been a developer for 8 years and have been in the joomla community since Mambo and this is the most professional service I have received to date.
Aside from having awesome components for Joomla you guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced
The guys there are very friendly and go above and beyond to help. I had an issue with EasyBlog, open a forum post and they solved it fast, after all it was Sunday. That says it all.
I am happy to deal with a company focused on at such great customer service
I highly recommend stackideas.com and EasyBlog.
Then I decided to buy EasyBlog and it was a good investment. Very professional solution for managing a blog and I don't miss anything from my previous blogspot hosting.
I recommend it for everybody who want to set up a professional blog :)
This product rocks and their customer service is excellent. Thank you for being customer-focused. This is important for many new Joomla users like me.
- Highly expert in develping the best blog component ever made for joomla (or any othe CMS)
- Faster than fast - we are talking minutes to a few hours!!!
- Friendliest around - like you have known them for years :)
And special thanks to Jack for helping me out making it possible to run the first EasyBlog 3 beta version on my live site - he is literally fixing bugs as soon as I can report them.
If there's one decision you will never regret, then it's to get EasyBlog...
Migration from other blog components is easy and built in so there isn't any reason for me not to migrate my other sites over to this. Social integration is simple and much of the component can be customized without touching code. Highly recommended.
I want to emphasize on the excelent pro-support. Truly, I never received before such a swift and efficient support.
My existing "comments" extension had not been upgraded to J1.7. I wanted to switch another comment program, but lack of EasyBlog integration was holding me back..After a few days of hesitation, I contacted the EasyBlog support. Next day my integration was ready..
I wanted to autopublish our site contents to our FB page..There is another component for this purpose, but they don't have an addon for Easyblog. So I placed an order to have a custom addon for EasyBlog..I wish I checked EasyBlog settings more carefully: This feature is already built-in EasyBlog..But it wasn't including the picture in the blog..No problem, I contacted them and again the picture problem has been fixed in the next few hours..Superior Extension, first class support, highly courteous customer care..Thanks a lot Jack..
Right away I had trouble installing, kept getting an error message no matter what I tried. I submitted a support ticked at 10:30 pm and figured I would get a reply sometime the next day if I was lucky. I checked my email at 10:45pm one last time before bed and found a reply to my support ticket. It suggested switching form php4 to php5. I made the quick change and the rest is history.
The blog works perfectly, so many options to customize you almost get lost. I would highly recommend this blog. Great features and great support. 5 Stars in my book.