This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Bugs are almost a thing of the past in the latest version 3.0X and we are looking at a very very mature and polished product.
The coding is clean and customisable, and everything seems to more or less work as it should.
An easy 5 stars for Stackideas, and component and support well worth paying for.
Easyblog is a breeze to use on the back-end. Have a blog up in seconds. Multiple themes to choose from to match your sites color scheme.
Easyblog developers were more then helpful to assist me with some custom mods. Great product, I frequently check with StackIdeas for new components.
When you take the time to look at all the features that come packed within EasyBlog, and begin using it, you'll likely have one of those "Where have you been all my life?" experiences and never want to go back to any other blogging extension out there. One of the most notable shining points about EasyBlog is the customization and control it gives it's users. EasyBlog puts you in control of every aspect of your blog, and seamlessly integrates with the rest of your Joomla site.
For me, I was sold on it when I witnessed the perfect integration of EasyBlog into not only my Jomsocial network, but Alpha User Points component as well. If that doesn't put the icing on the cake, it offers integrations into Facebook comments, Intense Debate, Disqus, Jomcomment, Jcomments, RSComments, and the list goes on. If I were to list all of EasyBlog's amazing features, this review would likely be pages long, so I'll save some hidden treasures for you to discover yourself.
If social networking your thing, the EasyBlog guys have you covered. Amazingly enough, they've squeezed into EasyBlog many of the top social networking integrations that every website needs to keep growing, like Twitter, Facebook, Google, Digg, LinkedIn, Stumble Upon, and more. If that doesn't bring out your inner geek, EasyBlog even allows you to blog remotely, and supports TweetMeme integration. Need I say more?
Sure, there are great extensions out there, but we've all come across an extension or two, whose support left much to be desired. Having good support for an extension can make it, or break it for website owners who are trying to use their software. Fortunately, the EasyBlog support team has not let us down. In the very rare chance that you do have a problem with EasyBlog, their professional support team will quickly get your problem solved, and work with you to make sure your experience with their product is as enjoyable as can be.
Not only is EasyBlog packed full of features, integrations, and a amazing support team, but unlike the majority of other extensions that take some getting use to and setup time, I was able to start using EasyBlog within only five minutes of having installed it. Looking back on everything and my experience with this nifty piece of software, I would have to say that it's won first place in my extension arsenal, because it not only lives up to it's title of being an easy blog, but offers so much more.
My blog went from ugly and barely usable to sharp and simple to use, with great social media integration and a ton of nice features!
This makes it easy for bloggers to use around the country and not have to log in to the confusing (for new people) Joomla backend.
Support has been fantastic! Always helpful and they seem like they enjoy helping which is refreshing!
The support team is fantastic. They go above and beyond all that is needed. Very quick to respond and thorough. The team takes in opinions and ideas and looks to implement as needed into their product.
I wish every commercial extension could be this slick. The few minor issues I have had (almost all caused by myself) were solved by the support staff who replied very quickly.
Honestly can't fault the component, the support, anything. Fantastic.
Very easy, good looking, with many features. Reliable not like K2 what is unquestionable but the reliablity and support(less) made me fed up.
Not the case with Easyblog. Not only reliable but the support is first class and an exaple for everyone!
Strange because I paid for it but really I feel grateful for this component, becuse makes my life easyer.
I pay the attention of the template developer to pay an attantion to Easyblog.
If I may I offer Easydiscuss as well, what is great for me as lightweight forum component. In fact Q&A component.
If i take time to write this review it's not only because this extension is great and it's doing what it's supposed to do, but it's also beacause i have never seen such a dedicated technical support. Sam, Jack and Terrence have always answered very quickly and helped me above the extension : in my joomla configuration and other extensions so the all website is doing great with easyblog.
This technical support experience is truly a plus for an extension which is probably also one of the best I am using.
Thanks to the easy blog team !
Other extensions takes 30 hours to get a darn response, these guys go all out to help. Even today, on Saturday, they responded twice within minutes!
I love companies like these, they stand by their product unlike some others who initially do good then their services goes from bad to worst very fast.
I highly recommend this product to anyone.
But easy doesn't mean less features.
I have a blog site and a fan page on Facebook. All blogs are automatically posted to that fan page with a thumbnail if chosen. Comments can be made with your facebook account. Easyblog is not limited to facebook, twitter and other social media is fully supported.
Support is great. I had a problem with integrating a third party videocomponent's videos. So I posted it to their forums. Within two days my problem was solved, They gave me the right code and told me what to do to enable the videos and wich plugin I had to download.
I can only say that this component is worth every penny.