Easy blog was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory as one of the best blog component.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blog component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Easy Blog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blog and group blog with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Now, if only I can integrate the individual blogs to show on each user's Mossets Tree listing. (Just thinking outloud, have not contacted them about this.)
It is the exact solution I had been looking for and ticked all the boxes. Support has been amazingly helpful in assisting me to integrate EasyBlog into my site. They have definitely stepped outside of their support scope in delivering minor hacks to my code in order to achieve customisations that I required. I have purchased many Joomla extensions in the past and Stackideas support has exceeded my expectations in every way, with sometimes receiving answers within 5 minutes. Their unreal support also led me to purchase their product 'EasyDiscuss' over another Component I was looking at. Special thanks to Mark, Terence and Sam for their assistance and prompt response time.
Simply put, I could not be more impressed. The product does exactly what you expect to, is logically organized in its installation and set up, and is actually a thrill to work with. If you have a web based need to easily publish content for yourself or your clients EasyBlog is the only product you need to review.
Much more than the quality of the product, is the importance of support. I can share with you that I had one minor issue with the product, sent an e-mail to support, and had a resolution within an hour. The developer is prompt and eager to properly support customers.
I simply cannot say enough good things about EasyBlog.
I found the component to be fairly easy to setup. I had a few customization questions and not only were they prompt, but they showed me where the settings were and set them up as well. They even went so far as to modify the easyblog template so that it would fit my site's layout. They go way above and beyond what most would even expect from a software company.
I highly recommend this product!
Bugs are almost a thing of the past in the latest version 3.0X and we are looking at a very very mature and polished product.
The coding is clean and customisable, and everything seems to more or less work as it should.
An easy 5 stars for Stackideas, and component and support well worth paying for.
Easyblog is a breeze to use on the back-end. Have a blog up in seconds. Multiple themes to choose from to match your sites color scheme.
Easyblog developers were more then helpful to assist me with some custom mods. Great product, I frequently check with StackIdeas for new components.
When you take the time to look at all the features that come packed within EasyBlog, and begin using it, you'll likely have one of those "Where have you been all my life?" experiences and never want to go back to any other blogging extension out there. One of the most notable shining points about EasyBlog is the customization and control it gives it's users. EasyBlog puts you in control of every aspect of your blog, and seamlessly integrates with the rest of your Joomla site.
For me, I was sold on it when I witnessed the perfect integration of EasyBlog into not only my Jomsocial network, but Alpha User Points component as well. If that doesn't put the icing on the cake, it offers integrations into Facebook comments, Intense Debate, Disqus, Jomcomment, Jcomments, RSComments, and the list goes on. If I were to list all of EasyBlog's amazing features, this review would likely be pages long, so I'll save some hidden treasures for you to discover yourself.
If social networking your thing, the EasyBlog guys have you covered. Amazingly enough, they've squeezed into EasyBlog many of the top social networking integrations that every website needs to keep growing, like Twitter, Facebook, Google, Digg, LinkedIn, Stumble Upon, and more. If that doesn't bring out your inner geek, EasyBlog even allows you to blog remotely, and supports TweetMeme integration. Need I say more?
Sure, there are great extensions out there, but we've all come across an extension or two, whose support left much to be desired. Having good support for an extension can make it, or break it for website owners who are trying to use their software. Fortunately, the EasyBlog support team has not let us down. In the very rare chance that you do have a problem with EasyBlog, their professional support team will quickly get your problem solved, and work with you to make sure your experience with their product is as enjoyable as can be.
Not only is EasyBlog packed full of features, integrations, and a amazing support team, but unlike the majority of other extensions that take some getting use to and setup time, I was able to start using EasyBlog within only five minutes of having installed it. Looking back on everything and my experience with this nifty piece of software, I would have to say that it's won first place in my extension arsenal, because it not only lives up to it's title of being an easy blog, but offers so much more.