This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
If i take time to write this review it's not only because this extension is great and it's doing what it's supposed to do, but it's also beacause i have never seen such a dedicated technical support. Sam, Jack and Terrence have always answered very quickly and helped me above the extension : in my joomla configuration and other extensions so the all website is doing great with easyblog.
This technical support experience is truly a plus for an extension which is probably also one of the best I am using.
Thanks to the easy blog team !
Other extensions takes 30 hours to get a darn response, these guys go all out to help. Even today, on Saturday, they responded twice within minutes!
I love companies like these, they stand by their product unlike some others who initially do good then their services goes from bad to worst very fast.
I highly recommend this product to anyone.
But easy doesn't mean less features.
I have a blog site and a fan page on Facebook. All blogs are automatically posted to that fan page with a thumbnail if chosen. Comments can be made with your facebook account. Easyblog is not limited to facebook, twitter and other social media is fully supported.
Support is great. I had a problem with integrating a third party videocomponent's videos. So I posted it to their forums. Within two days my problem was solved, They gave me the right code and told me what to do to enable the videos and wich plugin I had to download.
I can only say that this component is worth every penny.
Upon purchase I discovered it is was also:
Very easy to get up and running.
Intuitive enough for non techies to use without training (I can't keep them off it).
Pretty, a number of good looking templates were available.
...and that was before we talk about support, if your site is anything like mine you will have a number of 3rd party extensions running, and reality is when you want to seamlessly integrate a major component such as a blog not all these disparate parts will play nicely together. I had a few teething issues, nothing major, but small things that annoyed me (even though the public may not notice), the Easyblog team could not have been more helpful or responsive, in a matter of an hour or so, all my issues were satisfactorily addressed, even if the cause of some of them did not lie with Easyblog, I have paid a lot more for much worse customer service. For this reason alone, if your serious about your website, Easyblog really is an excellent choice.
Also they're open for new ideas and help if there are conflicts brought in by othere addons - usually other developers would say "this problem is from extension X - please go there" - not stackideas - these guys fix the issue so that your site is running - best decision I ever made. same goes to their other extensions as well ;-)
After a few weeks I had some questions about RSS which I could not get to work, I received replies immediately 3 times in a row. Also the support forum is excellent.
I am very impressed.
Wow now that is what I call customer service!
After struggling with Zoo and sef and K2 with their svn release issues for 1.7 this is an amazing solution that I wish I had just known about years ago Ive been a developer for 8 years and have been in the joomla community since Mambo and this is the most professional service I have received to date.
Aside from having awesome components for Joomla you guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced
The guys there are very friendly and go above and beyond to help. I had an issue with EasyBlog, open a forum post and they solved it fast, after all it was Sunday. That says it all.
I am happy to deal with a company focused on at such great customer service
I highly recommend stackideas.com and EasyBlog.
Then I decided to buy EasyBlog and it was a good investment. Very professional solution for managing a blog and I don't miss anything from my previous blogspot hosting.
I recommend it for everybody who want to set up a professional blog :)
This product rocks and their customer service is excellent. Thank you for being customer-focused. This is important for many new Joomla users like me.
- Highly expert in develping the best blog component ever made for joomla (or any othe CMS)
- Faster than fast - we are talking minutes to a few hours!!!
- Friendliest around - like you have known them for years :)
And special thanks to Jack for helping me out making it possible to run the first EasyBlog 3 beta version on my live site - he is literally fixing bugs as soon as I can report them.
If there's one decision you will never regret, then it's to get EasyBlog...