Easy blog was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory as one of the best blog component.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blog component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Easy Blog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blog and group blog with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Then I decided to buy EasyBlog and it was a good investment. Very professional solution for managing a blog and I don't miss anything from my previous blogspot hosting.
I recommend it for everybody who want to set up a professional blog :)
This product rocks and their customer service is excellent. Thank you for being customer-focused. This is important for many new Joomla users like me.
- Highly expert in develping the best blog component ever made for joomla (or any othe CMS)
- Faster than fast - we are talking minutes to a few hours!!!
- Friendliest around - like you have known them for years :)
And special thanks to Jack for helping me out making it possible to run the first EasyBlog 3 beta version on my live site - he is literally fixing bugs as soon as I can report them.
If there's one decision you will never regret, then it's to get EasyBlog...
Migration from other blog components is easy and built in so there isn't any reason for me not to migrate my other sites over to this. Social integration is simple and much of the component can be customized without touching code. Highly recommended.
I want to emphasize on the excelent pro-support. Truly, I never received before such a swift and efficient support.
My existing "comments" extension had not been upgraded to J1.7. I wanted to switch another comment program, but lack of EasyBlog integration was holding me back..After a few days of hesitation, I contacted the EasyBlog support. Next day my integration was ready..
I wanted to autopublish our site contents to our FB page..There is another component for this purpose, but they don't have an addon for Easyblog. So I placed an order to have a custom addon for EasyBlog..I wish I checked EasyBlog settings more carefully: This feature is already built-in EasyBlog..But it wasn't including the picture in the blog..No problem, I contacted them and again the picture problem has been fixed in the next few hours..Superior Extension, first class support, highly courteous customer care..Thanks a lot Jack..
Right away I had trouble installing, kept getting an error message no matter what I tried. I submitted a support ticked at 10:30 pm and figured I would get a reply sometime the next day if I was lucky. I checked my email at 10:45pm one last time before bed and found a reply to my support ticket. It suggested switching form php4 to php5. I made the quick change and the rest is history.
The blog works perfectly, so many options to customize you almost get lost. I would highly recommend this blog. Great features and great support. 5 Stars in my book.
Thank you! It was an honour to be able to deal with customers like yourself :)
Thank you and we are really happy that you are enjoying blogging with Joomla!