This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose EasyBlog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of EasyBlog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- EasyBlog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Installation was straight forward and the amount of customization to the template was limitless. I was able to easily integrate this blogging tool into the overall look and feel of a client's website .
Support was prompt and able to quickly fix one minor issue I had (which was that the default Joomla! search component was pulling blog items that were non published).
Easy Blog installed and worked right out of "the box". No issues, tons of features and integrations (twitter, facebook, addthis, buzz). Not hard to set up and there are several themes to choose from.
I did Not need my programmer to edit, tweak or fix anything. But its always good to have one, just in case.
Easy to install and settup. I wanted to customize the blog with the look of my web site so I submitted a ticket to the support to know in which directories/files I have to make the changes.
Within a few hours I got all my questions answered.
The support team is fast, efficient and very proffessional.
5 thumbs up !
does not full support utf (greek)characters especailly with joomsef - not working well(plug in).
does not support gzip compress compoment!! it is very important for me!!
the minor problem is the css themes is need more working and 2 or 3 of this is repeat.... change only the colors!!
One of my favorite things about the extension is how smoothly it integrates with other things. It seems there is already a plugin to integrate it with most things that are related to it (different comment systems, jomsocial, etc).
However, the absolute best thing about this extension is the support. If you're anything like me you know how frustrating it can be to have a question about an extension that you just can't get figured out, and watch your question sit idle on the barren support forums for weeks. I have submitted quite a few questions about easyblog using both their support forum and email ticketing system, and everything has been responded to and resolved ridiculously quickly. I mean, one time, it took overnight to get a response and they actually apologized to me for the wait. That was still a faster response than any other support request I've submitted for an extension.
The best part is that none of these support requests were about a problem with the software itself. Rather, they had to do with customization (which they say they don't technically support, but they're still willing to go the extra mile to help you with it even offering to log in to your admin site and make the change for you at times) or settings that I somehow missed.
If you need a blog component for your site, I can't imagine you'll find anything better.
This was the best $59 I ever spent. The software simply worked perfectly.
Their website does not do this product justice. You will get so much more than you realize.
Support: You dont need support in such an easy understanding and terrific product! That's what it should be about.
Is easy to customize in cases of personal blog or too fora a community of bloggers, but especially Sam replied to every problem I had very quickly and very professionally.
Perhaps the only drawback is that some styles of ccs are embedded in the code and not in an external style sheet but this is a problem that occurs only in the case of the blog 's extremely personalized . Recommended
I have tried all the blog solutions for Joomla. I have spent so many hours trying to get the other, sub-par blog components to work right.
I should have just got Easyblog from the start. It is so polished, so feature rich, and so easy to style.
This component could be a standalone blog CMS and would be right up there with the best blog systems on the market today. Don't waste time trying the other blog components for Joomla - just get this one.
After having issues with the payment gateway, and needing to get the component installed quickly so I could complete work, the team at Stack Ideas emailed me the software and got me setup while the problems were being solved.
My support requests were answered quickly and I am more than happy with the help provided.
The component delivers everything I was hoping it would. I looked at several other options and none of them gave me the facilities this one did.
Well done to the staff at Stack Ideas and thank you for the support you've given me!