This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose EasyBlog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of EasyBlog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- EasyBlog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Boy were we RIGHT! Between the ease of use for both my team and our outside PR firm to login through the _front-end_ and create and edit blogs quickly and easily and the sheer amount of custimozations you can do visually, it's turned out to fit perfectly. using one of the built-in themes, I change some CSS and had a matching theme'd blog to our site.
Because we went with the PRO version, we had their support team install the blog for us which saved some time. I'm glad we did, not only was it easier, but I've contacted support for various little tweaks and hiccups we wanted to make/encountered during using the component. They responded very quickly, but always apologized for the delay if they couldn't respond immediately. I've been working with three different support folks through the process, and all were very awesome, helpful and friendly.
I couldn't have asked for an easier blogging tool, better support or easier customization. It's all here and all clear. It has more options and integration than we'll probably ever use, but the fact that it's there is a definite plus!
I highly recommend it and ESPECIALLY their support team! They can make anything happen within EasyBlog, I'm sure!
I needed some help from Support to configure it for my requirements and they were helpful, speedy and efficient.
Great product - not cheap but for me was worth every penny.
Installation in five minutes. The language file couldn't install by itself, but no problem, unzipping and placing the language files and it all worked.
I'm a little overwhelmed with all the possibilites of settings, but actually it works out the the box, and intuitively so almost everyone can start their blog in a few minutes.
Well job done :-)
I had some trouble with the installation, but the very kind staff was able to fix and guide me almost swift as lighting, so big compliment for Easyblog and their staff!
Easy to install, but can't lie, you will sit a couple of hours having fun in backend to set up the userfriendly / easy settings, and get your personal own looking blog.
Support is great also, they have helped me within 24h.
I love it and my customers adore it cause know they can blog about their business in a easy, and user friendly way immediatly from frontend.
EasyBlog, Komento and EasyDiscuss are simple to install and have so many features beyond the basics that I don’t know where to begin. The setting and features for each of these products are completely customizable and there are pop-ups that guide you along the way. Customer support will even help walk you through it or install the software if needed. The StackIdeas products are excellent on their own, but the best part really is the impeccable customer service.
The customer support provided by StackIdeas goes above and beyond anything I expected, or have seen. The company not only makes it a point to respond quickly, they also resolve issues much faster than anyone, and help in any way they can. It is all too true, that many extension developers do not make time and resources available to assist with custom coding or respond almost immediately to concerns, but StackIdeas does and it puts other companies to shame.
The folks at StackIdeas take the initiative to provide outstanding Joomla extensions and consummate customer service- in essence they become a behind-the-scene valued and trusted member of your team, empowering you to provide a successful and well-integrated website.
Thank you StackIdeas- I’m a customer for life.
I use the software on a poetry magazine site and it integrates nicely with joomla and other 3rd party components. The back end has a lot of flexible options to customize. This is not an install and leave component. A lot of features but with time you can adapt to your own requirements. The front end component is easy for my site members to use and also comes with a good selection of modules and plugins.
The support is first class (and puts a number of other 3rd party developers to shame). Whilst the support documentation is good where they excel is in their forum. Always quick to respond and fix issues. I asked for customization on a couple of issues, for instance, they have a featured content option and I wanted to retain text formatting. They changed the code for me. They also constantly strive to improve features and software with regular updates.
My personal experience level with joomla, is as someone who can tinker with settings and edit a bit of code - lower to mid level knowledge. As such I sometimes need a bit of help. My favourite joomla developers.