Easy blog was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory as one of the best blog component.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blog component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Easy Blog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blog and group blog with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Of course, under this great support is a great product. If you are trying to allow multiple bloggers to simultaneously coordinate on one blog, the range, flexibility and control over their functionality is superb. I did find that the component lacked some of the functionality I had expected for truly stand-alone multi-blogging (such as the ability to display a calendar of just one particular blogger's work) and would love to see that added to future versions. However, as an integrated blog -- and when it comes to support for sure -- it's excellent. Enough so that I feel it warrants 5 stars anyway.
I did have some starting up troubles, these were addressed quickly and adequately by the support team of Stackideas. Thank you, guys!
I was very impressed with the quick service I received when I requested my installation - especially considering it was a Sunday. I then had a few further questions that the support team answered very patiently and clearly.
I was so happy with the service that I asked the support team to assist me with another issue I had with my site (unrelated to EasyBlog) and they also helped me out with this.
I can't recommend their services highly enough. I am a tough task master when it comes to customer service, but I'd give these guys 10/10.
Shandel Burns from Words of Worth
support - top notch.
product - the same.
this is my first review i've done on joomla extensions but it's the first time i've honestly felt it was warrented. all i want when i pay for something is an honest effort in return.
you get that here. easily.
these guys "get it".
Their support is just amazing! Mark Lee really knows his stuff and is very quick to reply to every request I made. Even helped me with a slight modification to one of their modules.
Two thumbs way up!!! Great product and great service. You can't go wrong.
I am just blown away! This was worth every penny, even though it's by far the most money I've ever spent on a module! (Or module pack I should say) I bought the Professional package and it was welllllllll worth it.
The highest price I've paid so far for a Joomla extension, but it is well worth it. The product does MUCH more than I needed and expected. Actually, I found it rather intimidating at first, due to my rather rudimentary knowledge of website building. But after playing around with it for a few days, I was simply amazed at what I could do with it, and with what simplity. The integration with social media is formidable. My website looks even better now, and with an improved social media advantage.
To top it off, their support is absolutely first class. I ran into several problems (my outstanding ignorance again!), and they were truly marvelous: fast and efficient. They even offered to access my site from the control panel to solve one of my problems.
I'd love to give them a six-star rating, but sadly the maximum here is only five!
First i got their all in one package, and my server wouldn't let me install them... I tried the easy installer and the from directory to no success.
Their support to the rescue! They came in and installed it all for me and helped me resolve my issues, except the ones with godaddy.
Then if that wasn't enough they got my facebook auto posting up and going!
If you haven't realized by now, their support is killer and their extensions i love!
Their a reason why they are rated so well! I hope this helps you decide to choose them!
Service and support is a chapter for itself. This is the best and most positive support experience we had. Fast and accurate response. We are now truly cared for and safe. We give StackIdeas ten out of ten in points for both product and service