EasyBlog is an all-in-one tool for you to start a blog for Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0. EasyBlog contains all the main tools for blogging, like team blogging, social media sharing, comments system, trackbacks, featured blogs and more.
EasyBlog is featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
WHY CHOOSE EASYBLOG?
1. All-in-One tool to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Highly integrated with other 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing group blogging with awesome ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products supported by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla blog component that professional and novice users love
TOP FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Support multiple bloggers in one EasyBlog extension
- Blog remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Bundles with built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing
- Display news from other websites/blogs via feed imports
- Post blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
EXTRA FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and much more features available at http://stackideas.com/easyblog.html
INTEGRATIONS WITH 3RD PARTY ADDONS:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• Zemanta, and more
View EasyBlog in various Joomla themes at http://stackideas.com/demo.html#joomlatemplates
View EasyBlog changelogs over the years:
I've been using EasyBlog since it was beta, and even when it was beta I got AMAZING support. In fact, you will most likely get a response within minutes! This is much better than some other extensions that may take a couple days to respond, even if your website is down.
The product itself works very well, and includes some amazing features such as Zemanta integration and automatic posting to the top social networks(Facebook etc). It also integrates with Jomsocial, and makes placing ads a breeze(includes adsense integration).
Easyblog also includes many useful modules including my favorite which is a slideshow module. The Easyblog team has been quick to add some features I have requested, and bugs I have reported.
If you are looking for the best blogging solution for Joomla, Easyblog is definitely the way to go.
The sheer quality of this extension is a joy to behold. The backend admin options are extensive but laid out in such a way that everything is easy to find. Each option has a clear explanation hint.
I realise this is not a free component but that does not matter...I would have happily paid double. There may be free blogging components out there but nothing comes close to EasyBlog. It is definitely money well spent.
The guys at Stack Ideas really know what they are doing. They have obviously given the UI a lot of consideration. The way the extension hooks into other common tools such as Facebook, Twitter, JomSocial etc is fantastic.
Onto the service...WOW! These guys really know what service is. I have had a couple of queries and each time the response was fast, accurate, and polite. They put other companies to shame!
Other extension developers should look at what Stack Ideas are doing with their components, website, and support. Catch them if you can!
I have been so impressed with them that I purchased their EasyDiscuss component having only just purchased a competitors similar extension a few days before. The difference in features and service is phenomenal.
I can't wait to see what these guys come up with next. I'll be first in line to purchase it.
I told them once that on their way to holiness they have made a huge progress. It would be difficult to count all good deeds they delivered to me, patiently carrying the necessary help in moments of deep doubts ...
I have to congratulate you on your level of dedication supporting your clients. I bought Easy Blog based on several other reviews about the support, and you surpassed any expectations I had regarding the help I would receive. Even with my most basic questions, Sam and Mark responded with very relevant information to solve my issue quickly. I have not experienced support like it elsewhere. THANKYOU!
Thumbs up for the Easyblog team ! I hope you can keep this level of support.
I just migrated my 1.5 site to a new 2.5 site. In the process I had problems with my install of Easy Blog.
The support was awesome. They fixed the problems very quickly. I could not be more satisfied. I wish other developers has this quality and support.
In no time at all I've integrated it into my twitter account - and tomorrow I'm going to look at how to get it working with facebook.
I had one tiny issue - there was a conflict with Artio SEF. I can tell you that, not because I figured it out - but because I sent a support ticket and got a reply - complete with a fix AND an explanation in about 2 hours (and - this made me smile - an apology for the delay in responding!)
I cannot rate the support highly enough and from what I can see on the back end - this extension will do everything I'm ever going to need and then some.
If you are looking at the options (and I have struggled with a couple of others in the past) you can simply stop looking. For once an extension that does exactly what it says on the box - Easy and Blog