This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Easy to install, but can't lie, you will sit a couple of hours having fun in backend to set up the userfriendly / easy settings, and get your personal own looking blog.
Support is great also, they have helped me within 24h.
I love it and my customers adore it cause know they can blog about their business in a easy, and user friendly way immediatly from frontend.
EasyBlog, Komento and EasyDiscuss are simple to install and have so many features beyond the basics that I don’t know where to begin. The setting and features for each of these products are completely customizable and there are pop-ups that guide you along the way. Customer support will even help walk you through it or install the software if needed. The StackIdeas products are excellent on their own, but the best part really is the impeccable customer service.
The customer support provided by StackIdeas goes above and beyond anything I expected, or have seen. The company not only makes it a point to respond quickly, they also resolve issues much faster than anyone, and help in any way they can. It is all too true, that many extension developers do not make time and resources available to assist with custom coding or respond almost immediately to concerns, but StackIdeas does and it puts other companies to shame.
The folks at StackIdeas take the initiative to provide outstanding Joomla extensions and consummate customer service- in essence they become a behind-the-scene valued and trusted member of your team, empowering you to provide a successful and well-integrated website.
Thank you StackIdeas- I’m a customer for life.
I use the software on a poetry magazine site and it integrates nicely with joomla and other 3rd party components. The back end has a lot of flexible options to customize. This is not an install and leave component. A lot of features but with time you can adapt to your own requirements. The front end component is easy for my site members to use and also comes with a good selection of modules and plugins.
The support is first class (and puts a number of other 3rd party developers to shame). Whilst the support documentation is good where they excel is in their forum. Always quick to respond and fix issues. I asked for customization on a couple of issues, for instance, they have a featured content option and I wanted to retain text formatting. They changed the code for me. They also constantly strive to improve features and software with regular updates.
My personal experience level with joomla, is as someone who can tinker with settings and edit a bit of code - lower to mid level knowledge. As such I sometimes need a bit of help. My favourite joomla developers.
There is no better blogging software or staff out there period!!!! I like free as much as the next guy but you get what you pay for, and EasyBlog is well worth the money. Because of the support I got tonight I am going to buy a new subscription not to just get the newest version but support my superheroes at Easyblog they deserve it. Thanks Sam & Mark you guys are awesome!
Also, support is just amazing, then answer very quick and fix all your problems. My problem was with joomla not with easyblog (i didnt know that) but they fixed it anyways, and fast.
I recomend this to anyone who want easy to use very good blogging tool
Firstly, if you are looking for a blog solution - go with EasyBlog! There are MANY customiseable options, themes, and flexibility that accompany this extension.
More importantly, the after sales technical support is lightning fast! Mark (who manages to respond to support tickets as fast as he receives them), will log into your site and tweak the code to ensure the extension works 100% with your CSS styles, etc. Along with his professional email responses and extremely fast response time to problems- I would say it takes an already kickass extension to a whole new level.
Thanks guys! Keep up the brilliant work!
Not only do they give you exceptional documentation, they also immediately respond to support requests...and not just issues related to the software. They actually tweaked the code for me because I needed a custom solution to a layout issue on my site.
I have never experienced this type of exceptional support from ANY extension provider, be it Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc. They set the bar.