EasyBlog is an all-in-one tool for you to start a blog for Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0. EasyBlog contains all the main tools for blogging, like team blogging, social media sharing, comments system, trackbacks, featured blogs and more.
EasyBlog is featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
WHY CHOOSE EASYBLOG?
1. All-in-One tool to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Highly integrated with other 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing group blogging with awesome ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products supported by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla blog component that professional and novice users love
TOP FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Support multiple bloggers in one EasyBlog extension
- Blog remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Bundles with built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing
- Display news from other websites/blogs via feed imports
- Post blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
EXTRA FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and much more features available at http://stackideas.com/easyblog.html
INTEGRATIONS WITH 3RD PARTY ADDONS:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• Zemanta, and more
View EasyBlog in various Joomla themes at http://stackideas.com/demo.html#joomlatemplates
View EasyBlog changelogs over the years:
Other than an incredible product,their attitude is just top notch.
I cant detail my interaction with them here,but all I can say is...it was just out of this world.I dont even know how many people in this day and age would react like that.
Simply unbelievable !!Six stars from me.
But really, what makes this application more then worth the 79 dollars for a membership is that when i found a small glitch (which actually didn't really make any great trouble anyway) was promptly answered and analyzed.
Thank you so much for such a perfect, wonderful and easy plugin that fullfills, from my point of view, all the needs one could ever have with blogging.
Thank you thank you thank you.
To top that off, I had 2 customization issues which developers normally don't care about and tell you to hire a coder. Mark not only replied less than an hour of my post, he went out of his way to help me customize it extremely accurately. I couldn't be happier and I have never come across such fantastic support anywhere!!!!
My three favourite premium services so far are jreviews, comopojoom comments and easyblog. As someone who has installed hundreds of extensions, if youre looking for quality premium products to boost your site I would recommend these three as the best.
I just wish publishers of other extensions will borrow a leaf from stackideas. Right from installation, you have well documented step/help that shows you what to do next.. and the online chat (good job Mark!) is such a welcome feature.
But a good working extension is not the only thing to consider when buying a commercial extension for Joomla (or any extension for that matter, paid or not), a major consideration has to be the timeliness and quality of support. There is simply nothing to compare with the speed, friendliness and quality of support that comes with EasyBlog. Questions are answered amazingly fast and answers are as complete as you need. Even for someone, like myself, that dabbles in Joomla and may sometimes be a tad dense, they work with you until you "have it down", literally until you get where you need to be with your work.
If only all Joomla! extension suppliers could be this good, this fast with support and offer such quality products!!
And it gets better: on the rare occasions I've wanted to change something on the back end, I simply ask for support, and this is the 'miracle' bit, I get it! Recently hoping to adjust the size of the media manager upload thumbnail, I asked for advice and, virtually instantly, got an email suggesting a way of doing just that. It was all a bit technical for a luddite so I asked for further help. Despite my not even being able to provide FTP access details, over the course of a few hours and three emails, a member of the Easyblog support team had accessed the back of my site and changed things. The very large images I occasionaly upload now have the quality I desire.
I've been with Easyblog long enough to appreciate the benefit of upgrading from V2.0 to V3.0 and am looking forward to things getting even better with V3.5
I did try a couple of other Joomla blogging options before settling on Easyblog. All I can say is that I am, genuinely, hugely impressed with both the product and the support offered and cannot reccomend either highly enough.