This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Firstly, if you are looking for a blog solution - go with EasyBlog! There are MANY customiseable options, themes, and flexibility that accompany this extension.
More importantly, the after sales technical support is lightning fast! Mark (who manages to respond to support tickets as fast as he receives them), will log into your site and tweak the code to ensure the extension works 100% with your CSS styles, etc. Along with his professional email responses and extremely fast response time to problems- I would say it takes an already kickass extension to a whole new level.
Thanks guys! Keep up the brilliant work!
Not only do they give you exceptional documentation, they also immediately respond to support requests...and not just issues related to the software. They actually tweaked the code for me because I needed a custom solution to a layout issue on my site.
I have never experienced this type of exceptional support from ANY extension provider, be it Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc. They set the bar.
We required assistance with a customized module, and the developer went beyond the call of duty to assist us with this. It is products and service such as this that makes joomla come alive.
Well done to the developers, and thank you again for the service.
I had a bit of difficulty setting up a couple of things but that was due to my own stupidity, when I emailed the guys for support they got back to me literally within ten minutes each time and helped me fix and correct each of my issues.
Great plugin with a great team behind it, keep it up!
Sam Teh not only fixed EasyBlog issues for me, but in the twinkling of an eye he also fixed a problem I had spent hours on even though it turned out to not related to EasyBlog. AND he explained how he had fixed it so that I could make similar changes for myself in the future. Sam Teh and Mark Lee, I just couldn’t ask for more. Brilliant.
And the support... The responses have always been timely and their patience in issue-solving goes way-beyond excellent - even when the problem is that of the users and no fault of the software. What can you say about StackIdeas other than I wish they produced every piece of software I needed - I'd never use anything else!
Well done guys, you're the greatest...
EasyBlog is just that - EASY! Configuring a blog to integrate with Social Networking has become extremely easy to do.
StackIdeas is ALWAYS available to assist when problems arise. Their response time is very fast and they are always willing to continue to help until the question has been answered.
Support is as important as the extension itself, and EasyBlog is superb!
For the vast majority it will be terrific as it is out of the box with no customization needed.
Take some time and see all the options and features. It is Terrific for SEO and integration with community.
K2 has greater flexibility if you have something specific in mind and you can get all the features of Easy Blog ..plus...-- but requires tremendous customization, time, work and thought.
MyBlog is excellent for a simple blog but lacks features and is harder than K2 or Easy Blog to integrate with Joomla's others features. I often ran into conflicts between it and other extensions I use frequently.
This is my first time using Easy Blog and Komento but it will not be the last.
Many thanks to Stack Ideas!
The ultimate crunch time come few days back when somehow lost all acces to Joomla, the team at Easyblog worked with me round the clock to resolve the issue even though it turned out to be settings issue at the hosting provider..... Looking back at things now. the decision I made a year ago paid off.