EasyBlog is an all-in-one tool for you to start a blog for Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.0. EasyBlog contains all the main tools for blogging, like team blogging, social media sharing, comments system, trackbacks, featured blogs and more.
EasyBlog is featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
WHY CHOOSE EASYBLOG?
1. All-in-One tool to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. Highly integrated with other 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing group blogging with awesome ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products supported by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla blog component that professional and novice users love
TOP FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Support multiple bloggers in one EasyBlog extension
- Blog remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Bundles with built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing
- Display news from other websites/blogs via feed imports
- Post blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
EXTRA FEATURES OF EASYBLOG:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and much more features available at http://stackideas.com/easyblog.html
INTEGRATIONS WITH 3RD PARTY ADDONS:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• Zemanta, and more
View EasyBlog in various Joomla themes at http://stackideas.com/demo.html#joomlatemplates
View EasyBlog changelogs over the years:
But I decided to give it a try first because I needed a Blog application that fits Jomsocial and why not... it wasn't too expensive.
Let me tell you that I have been very surprised not only concerning the application itself, but about the service I got after I found one little bug displayed on a bilingual site.
4 hours, some testing and I had a patched site.
Thanks to the team, thanks to Mark :-)
EasyBlog was the ticket.
Most blogging tools have great features but they tend to lock you into a certain way of doing things. No special templating to override the look and feel. No enormous framework to figure out. If you know how to do it in Joomla then you can do it in EasyBlog.
Support is top notch. Most posts on their discussion forum are answered in a couple days or less by a tech. Give them the login information to your site and they'll generally have fixed the problem in no time flat.
Best experience I've had with 3rd party Joomla extensions.
I had never blogged before, but new it was necessary to build my website/business. So, I looked over a few extensions, and finally settled on EasyBlog. With a 30 day money back guarantee, what could I lose?
I could rave and rave about the product...but I would eat up too much space. There is so much going on with the software - it does EVERYTHING! Every time I go back to their website I discover a new feature that I didn't know about. I am constantly learning about new tricks and settings in the admin area. It you want it, it will do it! And, if it doesn't yet, then they will probably work their butts off to make it happen.
That leads me to the next point: Support.
I am always happy to pay for extensions, because it usually means that they will have good support to back up their product. Sadly, that is not always the case. Some support is slow, rude, or non-existent. That IS NOT the case with EasyBlog. Their support is one of the best I have ever come across. They are fast, knowledgeable, super friendly, and ALWAYS ready to bend over backwards to solve a problem. I can't even count the number of times they have gone above and beyond to help me out.
Sure, there have been some conflicts. I've had some issues with JomSocial, sh404sef, etc. But, they have come to the rescue each and every time, and solved the issues. They really stand behind their product, and are constantly working to make it better.
You will never regret this purchase. Get it, love it, and forget about all other blogging extensions. EasyBlog has the market covered!
I was going to use MyBlog for re-launching one of my Joomla sites, but I had a small bug and so looked around on here instead.
I gave EasyBlog a try and I am overwhelmed.
I sent support 3 emails (with pretty complicated questions, 10 in total, just customisation features I was looking for) and they answered all of them super fast and super friendly.
So the support is the best I've ever encountered (even better than the support I try to provide on my joomla website haha).
The Blog itself is awesome. I LOVE the facebook and twitter integrations, it will help to spread the word very well, plus the backend and front end all looks awesome.
My only warning is this - if you're looking for an awesome blog tool, without a doubt go for this. However, be prepared to set aside a few hours to set it all up. This is because, quite simply, there are loads of cool features, however, you may not want all of them or may want to change some minor aspects. I searched the forums and FAQs which helped solved some of mine, and sent the rest to the support ticket team, who are unbelievably good.
Overall, without a doubt, the best extension for blogging, combined with incredibly good support.
By far this is not just the best blogging system for Joomla!, it's the best Joomla! extension I've used full stop! It is simple to install, simple to configure and works like a dream. It has not been necessary to hack back end code to get it looking right, you simply select your options using a toggle button system in the back end.
This means when it comes to installing any updates I don't have to worry about breaking the system when installing.
Very accomplished software and not surprising it has had this many great reviews.
IMO this is the best blogging system for Joomla! by miles!
Out of all the extensions I bought for my website, Easyblog takes the cake as the most worth while money I've spent.
As the name implies, its really EASY.
I love the attention to design as well, in the back-end and specially the front-end. The dashboard feature is one of the best I've seen. Basically gives your bloggers complete, professional front-end control.
One of the requirements for the website I'm working on is, front-end controls, and easyblog dashboard handles it like a champion times three! Never seen any better front-end detailed attention.
Moving more technical,
First the component itself is well-coded, the attention to design is also there, meaning if you want to edit things yourself you won't have much of a hard time.
The component has its own templates system. Almost all of the edits you'll ever do are template related.
Great deal of attention went into the SEF URL re-writing engine.
Last but not least, an incredible support team. Honestly a component without support is like a bare bone meal. I bought the package that has the ticketing system support and I have to say, it's the best support team I've encountered. Even you require features that are not built-in Easyblog, the support team will try to customize it for you. They have customized the SEF URL to my clients specific need, and other various things. They're also fast, even on weekends! Very helpful, and polite.
The first time I actually bother to make an account and write a review.
Thank you Easyblog team. I'm one of those annoying customers who keep on bugging you for customizations ;)
Support is top notch. I am so happy with this product on all levels I find myself looking for ways to use their other products. Highly recommend!
This blog component is by far the best that I have seen to date. It includes a number of awesome extra's that I thought I'd have to go searching for.
If you're looking for a blog for your Joomla site, THIS is the blog to choose!