This Joomla! blog component was featured on the Community Choice Extensions in Joomla Extensions Directory for the month of December 2012.
Why Choose Easy Blog?
1. All-in-One blogging component to start blogging in Joomla because it has tons of features
2. EasyBlog is integrated with tons of 3rd party Joomla extensions & non-Joomla addons
3. Smooth and seamless blog layout integration with major Joomla tempates in the market
4. Great for managing team blogs and group blogging with extensive ACL flexibility
5. Top quality products backed by a team of experienced web developers (see our Reviews below)
6. Most popular Joomla Blog component that professional and novice users love
Key Features of Easy Blog
- Support multiple blog authors in a single blog extension without requiring users to login to the back end
- Start posting blogs remotely from Windows LiveWriter, ScribeFire or MarsEdit
- Migrate blogs from Joomla articles, My Blog, K2 or Wordpress
- Easy Blog bundles with a built-in blog comment system; supports Facebook Comments
- Share blogs to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Manage images, files and other medias with group media sharing in the blog dashboard
- Display news within EasyBlog from other websites or blogs via feed imports
- Create blogs from Gmail or Yahoo! Mail to appear in EasyBlog
Additional Features for EasyBlog:
- Many blog templates available supporting Joomla templates/themes
- Control spam comments with built-in captcha tool, supports Recaptcha
- Viewable in mobile phones or tablets with Weever Apps support
- Monetize your blog with display ads by Google AdSense
- Micro blogging for short and fast blogging on the fly
- Supports a variety of search engine friendly plugins
- Add geo-locations with Google Maps
- and tons more...
EasyBlog Integrations List:
• Joomla Content Editor (JCE) / Joomla CK Editor (JCK)
• EasySocial / JomSocial / Community Builder / JomWALL / MightyTouch
• JFBConnect / AutoTweetNG
• sh404SEF / joomSEF / AceSEF / SEF Advance / ARTIO JoomSEF
• SocialAds by TechJoomla
• J!MailAlerts / MailChimp
• JA Comment / JComments / Facebook Comments / Disqus / Intense Debate / Komento
• RokSprocket by RocketTheme
• iJoomla SEO
• Joomla Content Statistics
• Blogsy / Weever Apps
• and tons of other blog integrations
Shane, Thank you for your review! Alt tags are actually good for usability purposes. We have customers who uses screen readers to render the page. Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback here but if you need any help at all removing them, feel free to contact our support at no cost :)
I've been using EasyBlog since it was beta, and even when it was beta I got AMAZING support. In fact, you will most likely get a response within minutes! This is much better than some other extensions that may take a couple days to respond, even if your website is down.
The product itself works very well, and includes some amazing features such as Zemanta integration and automatic posting to the top social networks(Facebook etc). It also integrates with Jomsocial, and makes placing ads a breeze(includes adsense integration).
Easyblog also includes many useful modules including my favorite which is a slideshow module. The Easyblog team has been quick to add some features I have requested, and bugs I have reported.
If you are looking for the best blogging solution for Joomla, Easyblog is definitely the way to go.
The sheer quality of this extension is a joy to behold. The backend admin options are extensive but laid out in such a way that everything is easy to find. Each option has a clear explanation hint.
I realise this is not a free component but that does not matter...I would have happily paid double. There may be free blogging components out there but nothing comes close to EasyBlog. It is definitely money well spent.
The guys at Stack Ideas really know what they are doing. They have obviously given the UI a lot of consideration. The way the extension hooks into other common tools such as Facebook, Twitter, JomSocial etc is fantastic.
Onto the service...WOW! These guys really know what service is. I have had a couple of queries and each time the response was fast, accurate, and polite. They put other companies to shame!
Other extension developers should look at what Stack Ideas are doing with their components, website, and support. Catch them if you can!
I have been so impressed with them that I purchased their EasyDiscuss component having only just purchased a competitors similar extension a few days before. The difference in features and service is phenomenal.
I can't wait to see what these guys come up with next. I'll be first in line to purchase it.
I told them once that on their way to holiness they have made a huge progress. It would be difficult to count all good deeds they delivered to me, patiently carrying the necessary help in moments of deep doubts ...
I have to congratulate you on your level of dedication supporting your clients. I bought Easy Blog based on several other reviews about the support, and you surpassed any expectations I had regarding the help I would receive. Even with my most basic questions, Sam and Mark responded with very relevant information to solve my issue quickly. I have not experienced support like it elsewhere. THANKYOU!
Thumbs up for the Easyblog team ! I hope you can keep this level of support.
I just migrated my 1.5 site to a new 2.5 site. In the process I had problems with my install of Easy Blog.
The support was awesome. They fixed the problems very quickly. I could not be more satisfied. I wish other developers has this quality and support.